Review: J Performance Exhaust

cameroon95

Member +
Bugger im in the same boat idrees, looking for a new exhaust that doesn't break the bank!!!

Tried camskill but they are out of stock aswell!

tobiah

Member +
I got a full custom exhaust sysytem made by a guy in Wigan called danmar exhausts- he has a website but no prices on there. Lifetime gaurantee full stainless 320 fitted. You get to pick the tip etc - highly recomend

Rory

Lifer
Idrees,

Go custom, but make sure it isnt a powerflower dealer.... There absolutley shite.

and if they fabricate the boxes in house, your onto a winner, any sound you want.

Ill be visiting Meerkat exhausts in Ayrshire for mine next year.

Obviously a bit out the way, but just going on recomendations. :)

Rory

Idrees

Banned
Yeah I would stay clear from Powerflow.

Race Tech on UKSC are doing full systems at £350.

Fabricate the boxes in house? Do you mean make the exhaust while you wait sorta thing?

Also does anyone know what I should go for, 2.5" or 3"? Or 2.75? Car is currently 220hp at a guess, aiming for more in the future and would like to do the exhaust once and properly.

Phil

Super Moderator
he means the silencers/boxs you tell them the sorta sound you want and they can sort it with different style boxs.

like if you want something quiet you could go for a centre silencer like the HKS silent hi-power or whatever you fancy!

Phil

Rory

Lifer
I meant if the manufacture the silencer boxes in house, ie not off the shelf items. :)

That then shows the quality of the outfit you are dealing with.

he means the silencers/boxs you tell them the sorta sound you want and they can sort it with different style boxs.

Phil

jonny-boi32

Member +
custom pipes are a good outfit, theres one over here and he is very good. custom makes the silencers, they buy the bends in so they dont reduce the flow by bending and all tig welded. his son own custom pipes in doncaster, dont know if thats near you or not. you definately get what you pay for with them. over here hes pretty expensive because he says everything he does is "one off".

adi271087

Fresh Recruit
custom pipes are a good outfit, theres one over here and he is very good. custom makes the silencers, they buy the bends in so they dont reduce the flow by bending and all tig welded. his son own custom pipes in doncaster, dont know if thats near you or not. you definately get what you pay for with them. over here hes pretty expensive because he says everything he does is "one off".

ye mate ryan and john are awsome great guys to deal with. done a few bits for me and ed (whiteglanza)