rhdjapan

taylor_88

Member +
has anyone bought anything from here before just wondering what there like to order from like time for delivery and custom charges?any problems?

A

Animal GT

spot on mate! ya cant go wrong! altough some prices are high! but yea id go for it;) i have and delivery was quick aswel

sx_turbo

Lifer
providing they have it in stock, it usually takes about 1 week, and you will get clobbered with customs charges on everything, still works out cheaper than buying it from traders though (most the time)

madman

Member +
clicky plus i never got hit with customs charges with them or nengun as i always ask to get it marked as a gift to avoid these charges

A

Animal GT

clicky plus i never got hit with customs charges with them or nengun as i always ask to get it marked as a gift to avoid these charges

i do that meself but!! i was chattin with a courier man the other day and he said it doesnt matter now if its marked as a gift as the customs have copped onto all that,and de value'n the package will be the same! the customs know it all.. so ya just have to real lucky now:p,there a pack of hungry cunts them customs:shoot:

taylor_88

Member +
cheers lads yer i know when i got mi intercooler at xmaz i got a leeter 6WEEKS later n told em im not paying it lol as it took them so long to write a letter to me

smythy75

Member +
i do that meself but!! i was chattin with a courier man the other day and he said it doesnt matter now if its marked as a gift as the customs have copped onto all that,and de value'n the package will be the same! the customs know it all.. so ya just have to real lucky now:p,there a pack of hungry cunts them customs:shoot:

so if you do get a genuine gift sent your being illegally charged!

sx_turbo

Lifer
no it's not illegal, whether its a gift or not, the sender is supposed to put how much its worth and what it is in the parcel,

and apparently whether its a gift or not if its worth more than £9 u get charged

sx_turbo

Lifer
i got the value wrong.

heres what royal mail say:

Import value thresholds
For goods moving within the EU, import duties and taxes do not usually apply. However, for goods imported from non-EU countries, Customs charges do apply, these may include import duty, excise duty and import VAT. Goods with a value exceeding £18 (for commercial items including internet/mail order purchases), or £36 in the case of gifts between private individuals, are generally subject to Customs charges. Normally charges are calculated upon the declared value (plus shipping costs for commercial items). Further general information can be obtained by contacting HMRC.

robbie_g

Member +
i was told bout 7/10 working days , but landed in 6 :rockon:

got email conferming everything , payment, tracking no. day it was sent everything , best service got so far :rockon:

and regards customs, they sent mine as gift so no charge for custom's :rockon:

thats my experience :p

ps : that was to ireland , dont know if that works for uk etc ....

ryanerak

Member +
RHD are ok, ordered my injectors from them, took like 6 days but got stung on customs charges. what you getting anyways?

Gee

Member +
Spot on site mate, spent thousands with them.

I never get custom charges from Japan either.

Always cross reference their prices before purchasing from bedroom bandits too, as you can save ya self some cash.