Right, Had enough of this now!

EP82

Member +
As some of you may know I have been trying to sell my car for the past couple of months with no joy, I have just been offered £2,125 for the car by a dealer which I know is a complete steal.

So if anybody wants the car for £2,250 before the end of the day its yours, Crazy price for a Glanza but I need to pay my credit cards off!

Here is the car: http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45193

Also am I crazy for accepting his offer (he is coming from plymouth) :(

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
So your really considering accepting £1,125 for it? Shit dude, bad times.

Seems like the drop in price had a lot of people misdirected from what ive seen.

Sorry its come to this dude, its been a shit year for selling these cars & a good one for buyers :p

Matchew

Member +
Thats shit man carent understand it ive sold 2 cars in the past 2 months and they both taken 2 days to sell, sorry to hear this dude

EP82

Member +
Yep, gonna change my sales thread now, hope the new low price dont put more poeple off lol

hubbygt

Member +
same here mate, mines been for sale for a while too and i just get silly offers for it. just the wrong time to be selling just now mate. that is a very cheap price mate but if you need the cash i guess you gotta do what you gotta do :(

AdDaMan

Member +
madness. cant belive this hasnt sold.
I sold mine within a couple of days i think. yours is a bargain!

EP82

Member +
Cheers mate, I think it will be gone by thursday and something slow sat on my drive by the weekend, if andbody wants it, offers over 2k are welcome

EP82

Member +
How much you looking for the clio? I will be looking for a cheap run around once this has gone