Rollcage, Custom Inlet Mani, Recaros, Full Car Breaking

Fro

Member +
Wow, thats a nice Gt! Are the (sparco?) wheels in the first pic for sale? Could you pm me info on the alloy speedo dials too, as in kph or mph?

Cheers, glwts

is that a ricky lee inlet? why did he decide to mount the throttle body on it side?

iam loving the roll cage looks awsome in green:rockon: glws

ryan-11

Member +
is that a ricky lee inlet? why did he decide to mount the throttle body on it side?

iam loving the roll cage looks awsome in green:rockon: glws

yeah thats a ricky lee mani, i think its on its side cause its earier to connect the throttle cable up

GLWTS Dude

thorpy

Member +
sorry its taken a while to get back to ya ive got loads of pms to get through aswell after this :p

It is a ricky lee inlet i ordered it in ags ago and only picked it up last week so gutted i never got to see what it could do :(

everything is for sale yes i have done a quick list and prices for now just to help some questions and i shall get them all up properly with proper pics asap

Greddy intercooler with all the pipes and joins bit of a knock on the bottom of it but dosn't affect performance - £280

Custom exhaust straight piece all the way through no joints with angled backbox - £300

15" sparco crimsons recently powdercoated black look good as new, the green lip is just a sticker so can be removed if you dont like it and pirelli tyres are good as new aswell - £350

Hks turbo timer - £50

Toms style front bumper - £180

Emanage ultimate with main harness, 3bar map sensor and harness almost brand new recently supplied and fitted by nick - £550

Engine, low compression in 1st cylinder so suspected piston ring damage, the head has professionally been rebuilt a few months ago with reciepts to prove over £500 including a zep 2.0mm steel headgasket, valves cut and reseated, valve clearances readjusted, head skimmed etc, (Block and head) - £300

Standard inlet manifold £40

Anti lift kit (off idrees) brand new never been used just needs bushes - £20

almost new battery couple of months old just under 3year warranty with it still - £30

Auto meter carbon fibre ultralite guages, there is boost, oil pressure and air/fuel, all the cables and pods etc shall be included - £160

Black rubber mudflaps x4 - £20

Sard R2D2 blow of valve - £90

Green silicone hoses - £20

Last edited:

thorpy

Member +
sparcos are available

no fuel cut defender

the dials are in MPH

Steering wheel is sold

i still have standard brakes

sorry for the simple quick answers to questions just trying to get back ontop of things :)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
You have an offer, I'll need an answer before Sunday so I know if I should continue mapping or wait.