Rolling Road Day TDi North WARRINGTON £25

Bullet00th

Member +
Hi guys, I'm organising a rolling road day at TDi North in Warrington. Going to be doing it on a Saturday which will suit most people. If we can get 10+ people it will be just £25.

The sooner I get 10 names down the sooner I can book it, hopefully it will happen on the 18th October, if not then it will be the 25th October.

They have also told me that they won't be rushing people on and off, will be very relaxed and a good laugh if we get alot of people interested.

Just pop your name down if your interested. No need for a deposit, just you word will be enough :D

Matt

Bullet00th

Member +
Not sure about the one in Leeds but I know quite a few people are coming the one in Warrington on the 25th. Alot are from this site. Will be a good mix of cars and would be nice to meet everyone. I know Nick from Tuning Developments is coming in his demo car. That means lots of free advice ;) Sure he won't mind :D

1. Bullet00th - Glanza
2. Adam - 200sx

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
1. Bullet00th - Glanza
2. Adam - 200sx
3. Jones36 - Starlet GT
4. MikeST205 - Celica GT4
5. Broomy - Colt
6. Matt - 200sx

Will update when i hear from more

mcleod

Member +
id come to this if it was the week after the 18th. as i need a map tweek off nick and possibly a 1.2 bar result

Nick@TD.co.uk

id come to this if it was the week after the 18th. as i need a map tweek off nick and possibly a 1.2 bar result
Hey Ian

Its on the 25th mate and your welcome to join us, a 1.2bar result sounds interesting :)

~Nick @ Tuning Developments

Bullet00th

Member +
1. Bullet00th - Glanza
2. Adam - 200sx
3. Jones36 - Starlet GT
5. Broomy - Colt
6. Matt - 200sx
7. Mcleod
8. Starlet_Jake - Astra + Glanza

Bullet00th

Member +
Don't know tbh mate, just know we get 2 power runs, AFR checked and full print out. Should be a good day. Even if you don't put your car on should come for the laugh, if its not too far for you.

Which reminds me, if anyone needs directions just let me know.

Matt

pross86

Member +
Hi could you add my name to the list please i`ll have a bash at warrington, not got a clue what power my gt is putting out and be good chance to meet people, can you pm m:drive:e with directions or postcode Cheers Andy

Bullet00th

Member +
Hi Andy,

Defo worth coming mate, will be a good range of cars, good day out, plus there is talk of a BBQ later on, all depends on weather tho. Gonna be a very relaxed day and a good laugh in general.

There will be our own Nick from Tuning Developments and TDi north to give some very good advice for the next step for your car and improvements to be made. Like you said its a good chance to meet everyone too.

Still confirming things with TDi North like exact time and price etc.

As it stands its gonna be Saturday the 25th, from approx 10.30am. The more people who come the cheaper it will be.

I will be putting my car on with the CT9 then again in a few weeks with the TD04 set up.

21-22 Aston Ct
Kingsland Grange, Woolston, Warrington, WA1 4SG
01925 289100

Matt

Bullet00th

Member +
1. Bullet00th - Glanza
2. Adam - 200sx
3. Jones36 - Starlet GT
5. Broomy - Colt
6. Matt - 200sx
7. Mcleod
8. Starlet_Jake - Astra + Glanza
9. Pross86 - GT

Nick@TD.co.uk

might do, what gear do they use? as the clutch is dying on the n/a
Get ya name down dan lol, i think there probably going to do it in 4th but im guessing you can request what gear, is the clutch slipping yet?

And will be good to meet everyone so get your names down guys (and girls)

Nick@TD.co.uk

I have just heard that there will be a barbeque on the saturday and the price of the food is included in the price which i believe is £35 Inc VAT.

Looking forward to meeting everyone so feel free to get your names down!