s13 plan

EP824U

Member +
After pissing you all off with my ek9 thread lol (thanks to all for your valued opinions), I have made my mind up on where I'm going after dicussing with my brother and doing research. After investigating facts, figures, specs etc. I realised why I bought a starlet b4 - BOOOOOOOOOSt and the feeling of ur car suddenly gunning away when u plant ur foot. As I wanted a change from the starle t and sumthing bigger, my new plan is to hit the 200sx scene but with a slight tweak.
As I cant insure a 200sx for an affordable price until my 21st, I am going to take on a sr20det engine and completely refurb it upgrading parts along the way. when my 21st comes round I will drop the engine into a 200sx s13 (or s14 if the price is right) with a blown engine or something. This way I get to take time with my build, gathering parts experience and knowledge along the way. I will also know the condition of my engine and know it hasnt got drift wounds.
Now that my minds made up I just wana thank all u members who have given me feedback on ur experiences with different cars etc.
Cheers guys