scots man

beefys GT

Fresh Recruit
people from scotland post up pics because im from scotland and i've not seen alot of starlets around and i want to feel like im not the only one that has modified starlet in scotland :p

heres my starlet
DSC00212.jpg

smythy75

Member +
carful about posting pics of your car when your not a paid member, im not sure on the rules but check them out pal!

there is quite a few from scotland on here!

wee-jo

Member +
Its cause you live milesssss away, you need to go to aberdeen and edinburgh if you want to see loads of starlets:)

SupaStu

Member +
I'm from scotland too, but my Glanza was lonely in Glasgow so I moved to Northern Ireland to reunite it with shit loads of starlets lol

enright82

Member +
i dont live in scotland but i wish i did:( love the highlands, my mum and dad took me there loads as a kid, but iv never really had a chance to go back. lucky bastads.... englands shite

hubbygt

Member +
i live bout 30mins from glasgow in a little town.there were none till me and davegtturbo started getting them and modifying them.now there is about 4 or 5 in our area lol

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Same i live near Mckel jst outside of glasgow.

Met up with hubbygt, davegtturbo, mickster, stevie b when he had his glanza and saw Rory a few times.

Depends were you go mate.

hubbygt

Member +
i live bout 30mins from glasgow in a little town.there were none till me and davegtturbo started getting them and modifying them.now there is about 4 or 5 in our area lol