Sent items?

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
I have a problem with one of the members of TGTT not sending an item and not issuing a refund, and wondering how dod I see my sent items in my PM's if I have to file a dispute, at least I have all my mails I have sent him?

I have a sent items box but is is empty :S but I have never emptied it.

Is there anyway I can retrieve my sent items?

Thanks

Jay

Admin
Go to your inbox and click on general settings on the left. That should take you to the settings related to your messaging. There are two options :

- Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
- Don't save a copy of sent messages

I'm pretty sure the default is set to save a copy so unless that's been changed your outward messages should be in the sent folder mate.

Jay

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Go to your inbox and click on general settings on the left. That should take you to the settings related to your messaging. There are two options :

- Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
- Don't save a copy of sent messages

I'm pretty sure the default is set to save a copy so unless that's been changed your outward messages should be in the sent folder mate.

Jay

Thanks Jay

It was turned off, I cant remember doing it as I would have no reason to, but sure

Is that them gone then Jay or can you retrieve them anyway?

Thanks

Jay

Admin
Pretty sure that's them gone mate, if you need any help with settling the matter throw me a PM. No promises but I do what I can.

Jay

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Pretty sure that's them gone mate, if you need any help with settling the matter throw me a PM. No promises but I do what I can.

Jay

No worries, I think most of what I said has been quoted in replies so I have most of them anyway

Thanks

vffglanza

Fresh Recruit
If You Paid By Paypal Your Sorted Mate, Had The Same Crack With A Dodgy Seller A Couple Of Weeks Back!

Paypal Will Rule In Your Favour Without A Doubt! Especialy If Hes Not Responding To You,They Did For Me With The Exact Same Situation..

Thieving Little Fuckers...

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
To be fair it is a reputable member and has kept prompt responses throughout, it may just be a big coincidence and he may not be in the wrong, but at the same time, im out money and received no car part ... but hopefully it is resolved soon.