Silver Glanza at Falkirk Cruise (Rage inside)

WullieC

Member +
blue leds in door handles, ripspeed stickers and taty blue interior leds........... your a dissapointment to us all :mad: :holdit:

durmz

Member +
lol i see a gla...boat sorry in chelmsford the other day...tut...tut, i dont like the way some people think its a competition of what wheel sizes you can get on...someone asked me the other day what the biggest wheel u can get on a glanza is...told him to sod off

stuart

Member +
Should have said 24" chrome spinners, ghetto style. Or the trampy version from Hellfrauds, chrome spinner wheel trims.

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
what one was it durmz?
was it similar to my car?
P reg?
i agree, unfortunately, these great pocket rockets are being destroted by,
chavs.lol
i had a owner laugh at me when i said i got 14" wheels,
he said "17's much better",
i told him makes u slower as weigh more etc:
some people with too much money and no sense.lol

Paton

Member +
were you there in a GT/glanza?

i didnt bring mine, i was in my mates standard Seat Leon Cupra bus:rockon:

Silver Glanza with Black BR Wheels and a Jam Splitter on the front.

Didn't hang about for long thou cause it was too cold. Roll on summer.

durmz

Member +
i dno what reg it was mate, it was silver, front mount intercooler, big ass wheels on it, and looked like a boat lol driven by a young lad

WullieC

Member +
i was distraught when i saw it!

i get alot of stick from my mates about the Glanza (cause its a starlet aka micra turbo etc) and when that came round they had a field day! :mad:

its the idiots that have just crashed their corsa's and reckon the reason it happened is because the car cant keep up with their F1 style of driving so they need something faster hence they and now going for our little pride and joys! :slap:

iv got 15s on mine and i consider that the upper limit of the size lol
iv seen glanzas with 17s even 18s..... just wanted to slap the owners
only reason i would accept for having bigger wheels is that nothing smaller will fit over the new brakes

Last edited:

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
agreed, i did laugh tho wehn he goes 17's are better.
starlets dont need the fancy bling, like a 1.2 corsa.lol
we have the go, so don't need all the show.

Durmz, did the guy have blondish hair?

Paton

Member +
I've got 14's atm the only reason to change them to max 15 inch would be they spin up a lot in the wet if your heavy footed.

Last edited:

WullieC

Member +
it really topped it off when i went to the toilet and the guy that owned the car went in just before me with his mate, the topic of discussion in the toilet was how much he could "totally day a burn oot like" really had to fight myself not to have a go :argue:

durmz

Member +
it really topped it off when i went to the toilet and the guy that owned the car went in just before me with his mate, the topic of discussion in the toilet was how much he could "totally day a burn oot like" really had to fight myself not to have a go :argue:

was it a portaloo? ide ave pushed it over haha :p

jay, i cant remember tbh mate