Silver Glanza in MK where H8 meets V2..

milloman

Member +
Tonight was the night of 'the BIG one' organised by cruise evolution to take place in MK... I was just leaving my estate and i saw a silver Glanza in convoy with a few saxo's/106's... was it you? I don't think it was Glanza_MK's i think think think it had a duck spoiler too... didn't get a good look at it! you definitely saw me because you waved and beeped i think!

Could possibly have been one of my mates, although saying that he wouldn't be seen dead driving in convoy with paxo's/106's....

Im not sure how many other silver glanza's are around the mk area though. It seems there is quite a small starlet/glanza scene around this neck of the woods which is a bit of a shame as its hard to meet up with people. But then its quite cool, as it keeps the cars nice and rare :rockon:

milloman

Member +
Lol - yes he was definately in convoy with paxo and 106's!

Did you go to the 'cruise' reunion?? We went past it and saw the new GTR and loads of quite amazing jap cars - i didn't realise it was gonna be that huge! Epic! And, there were police there but they had their hands full with chavs :D haha!

Lol excellent, no I haven't been up to an MK meet for about a year now. A few of my buddies went on a tunnel run to london on Saturday night which was meant to be quite good. I think im gonna make a point of trying to get to an mk meet sometime soon.

Sometimes a lad from my 200sx owners club organizes a good meet. Chap by the name of Quail, drives a kitted dark blue S14A.

milloman

Member +
Yeah that was the MissBanzai tunnel run, i didn't know it was on else i would've gone!! Tunnel run's are so much fun!

Yep know of Quail his s14 is sweet! Is he still around MK then? haven't seen him about in ages!!

Im not sure tbh mate, I haven't seen him for a fair few months now. I'll keep my eyes and ears open though in case he organizes another big jap meet in mk