small problem with frontmount

alotofpower

Fresh Recruit
i bought and fitted a frontmount for my ep91 but im losing boost as i get over 5000rpm, it never done that before?? do i need more mods or should it run at normal boost

Texx

Super Moderator
Check all the boost hoses are clamped tight, sounds like you have a boost leak.

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Ye i nopticed this with mine aswell checked every hose again but no leaks and had a chat with spuddy cause i thought my ebc was acting up. But mine has gone from .85 down to .75 now :(

alotofpower

Fresh Recruit
i dont think my guage was ever accurate but i was getting .7 on the guage before the frontmount and now its only going to .6 and its losing more boost the higher the rpm. it could be a leak i will go back over everything. as for mods all i have is trd clutch and pressure plate. tien coilovers. a dump valve and a frontmount, its pretty much a standard 96 V other than that.

corofin12345

Member +
i dont think my guage was ever accurate but i was getting .7 on the guage before the frontmount and now its only going to .6 and its losing more boost the higher the rpm. it could be a leak i will go back over everything. as for mods all i have is trd clutch and pressure plate. tien coilovers. a dump valve and a frontmount, its pretty much a standard 96 V other than that.

check the turbo 2 intercooler pipe and see is it sealed properly and also all the clamps and hoses on the intercooler piping..