Sold My Glanza

stuntmunkey

Member +
Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Sorry to hear it mate, it's always hard to see them go. Even when moving to bigger machinery.

Health to enjoy the new motor!

johnb

Fresh Recruit
what a sad day:( its gone px it for a nissan 200sx (never had a rear wheel drive) what a cool little car it was,feel a bit sad at the mo.

nooooooooooo dont make the same mistake as me... i sold glanza for 200sx and regret every second.... first i had to put a new engine in, then a new turbo. now i bent the rear suspension arm just by hitting a pot hole :(

stuntmunkey

Member +
nooooooooooo dont make the same mistake as me... i sold glanza for 200sx and regret every second.... first i had to put a new engine in, then a new turbo. now i bent the rear suspension arm just by hitting a pot hole :(

dont say that :( as im still missing it at the mo.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Think the only way i will part with mine is if i blow it up or if i roll it(which i am good at)LOL...

You will be back or just regret it for ever, the 200 is a big car...

Arsee out FTW, jus be carefull...

johnb

Fresh Recruit
with the 200sx its like i'm always getting drilled into me by fellow sx owners.. its a love hate relationship. when there running right there just the 200 sex ... mines stock and does 0-60mph in 6.4secs... if i keep it and do the stage 3 tune 330bhp +, then will be in the 4's :p

javieringo1

Member +
damn, you went from an evo to a glanza and now nissan?

well your new car will be heavy on gas, besides that, sr20det FTW!

welcome to the drift world!

stuntmunkey

Member +
damn, you went from an evo to a glanza and now nissan?

well your new car will be heavy on gas, besides that, sr20det FTW!

welcome to the drift world!

went from a yaris t sport,civic type r 05,wrx,sti, evo,glanza,s14. what a bloody good laugh it is to:) went on a drift day the other day OMG:eek: