South England Karting Meet

turboflow

Member +
Just an idea but would people living in south england or mainly south east be interested in doing a kartin day, ones i can think of off the top of my head is buckmoore park, lakeside and daytona at sandown race track. these are all awesome circuits, the cheapest and best is daytona.

if we can get enough people we could have a sizable meet as there car park is a decent size and then we could do a few races, also we could get the circuit to just our lot

the more people the cheaper i would imagine.

cheers

AdDaMan

Member +
defo be up for this....buckmore is wank, thurrock track is good, last one i went to was near sheerness i think and was daddy.

turboflow

Member +
i am willing to travel, i just think it would be a fantastic meet coz not only do u get to see all other members cars you also get to have a rag sesion without getting in trouble stops the boredom that does eventually set in

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Isnt there a track in Kent thats meant to be the bollox. Can do like 80MPH on those bad boys.... not sure what its called, will check and find out. Im up for this tho :D

Auto EP82

Lifer
I mite come to this if i have money at the time will have to see how cramped the kart is other wise i will have to watch lol.When were you thinking of doin it?

turboflow

Member +
well to give me the time to organise it and people to pay up and also dodge the cold weather i was thinkin of spring time coz people cant afford it due to christmas and it gets damn cold stood around or boltin along on a kart. once i have found out how we can book it i will then put up a poll so people can vote out of the months then another one to find the day.

turboflow

Member +
the circuit will be truxton after dane quite rightly suggested it is in the middle of se and sw

1) SPS - Dane
2) Tutrboflow - owen

Dane_Bristol

Member +
I am sure April be be more appealing as the HUGE GTT Track day is in March an that will cost each member £90 so i am sure some will be skint or moan they have no money so April sounds a good shout ?

Adam_Glanza

Member +
Just an idea but would people living in south england or mainly south east be interested in doing a kartin day, ones i can think of off the top of my head is buckmoore park, lakeside and daytona at sandown race track. these are all awesome circuits, the cheapest and best is daytona.

if we can get enough people we could have a sizable meet as there car park is a decent size and then we could do a few races, also we could get the circuit to just our lot

the more people the cheaper i would imagine.

cheers

if its at daytona then yes, i live in cobham which is 2 minutes from esher cha ding!!!

turboflow

Member +
right thats settled, april is the month in hand i have email truxton and asked for a deal for either the track to our selves for the day depending on price and numbers and also fdor a few hours to our selves for smaller numbers. i have also asked if they have any ideas.

if people start to agree now i can book things up and people can pay beforehand to avoid being skint on the day.

starlet meet with a karting track, what could be better... actually a ferrari would be but seeing i am not gettin one kartin it is lol