Sparco Crimson NS2 wrapped with yoko Prada spec 2!!!!

Ben89

Lifer
For sale: Sparco crimson ns2 Wrapped in yoko prada spec 2!!
15x7 4x100
195 50 15 tyre

Item Condition: wheels: very good condition refurbed in december 2009 and used for around 5.5k miles before being removed. They were preffesionally refurbed at a reputable company called BJV engineering, the wheels are powder coated in there custom "black chrome" effect, the wheels have a brighter lip and a darker insert which really makes them stand out!! wheels have no curb marks and in very good condition all round!
the lacquer has lifted ever so slightly on two of the wheels only on the inside of the spokes so you dont actually notice it, once again the camera didn't pick this up.
Tyres: two of the tyres (rear) are literally brand new you wouldnt really know they've been used. Now the other two (fronts) have 5mm of tread left across them, the inside of each tyre is more worn than the rest though this was down to the aggressive camber set up I had on the car. Plenty of life left on them all the same!
Now taking this all into account I will reduce the price slightly to £380 ovno cash. Now these wheels are clean and look the dogs so please don't waste yours or my time by offering silly money for them, as I have said if your interested come and have a look fit them to your car etc and I'm positive you'll take them straight away!!

Price and price conditions: £380 ovno delivery will be extra

Extra Info: these look cracking set of wheels and really et any gt or glanza off really well!! nice and light too!!

Pictures:
starbusjapshow10-1.jpg

crim-1.jpg

RIMG0356.jpg

RIMG0357.jpg

RIMG0358.jpg

RIMG0359.jpg

RIMG0360.jpg

RIMG0361.jpg

RIMG0362.jpg

RIMG0363.jpg

Contact Details: Please pm on here to discuss these

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Would really prefer collection or i can deliver reasonably locally, would ideally like potential buyer to come and veiw these first hand!

Last edited:

madman

Member +
also pictures of all 4 wheels would show potential buyers the actual condition of the wheels and may help you sell them alot easier

Ben89

Lifer
All in hand mate when I get to my lock up on wednesday I'm taking pics of all four and measuring the meat left on the tyres!
Size is 15x7 on a 195 50 15 tyre

Cheers lads, completely forgot to
Mention size I'm such a bad salesman lol!

Ben89

Lifer
Bumpo, I will 100% have more detailed pictures for the weekend haven't had the chance to get to them yet. Have to say was expecting even a little interest in these :-(

Ben89

Lifer
Cheers for the comments lads, muchly appreciated, an Ryans right these are an outstanding looking set of wheels!!

Ben89

Lifer
Right then, finally got over to the garage and cleaned them up! Gave them a good check over, also took some more detailed photos of each one, and checked tyres!
So, the wheels: there are no curb marks what's so ever there's a slight stone chip on one but I couldn't the camera to pick it up, the lacquer has lifted ever so slightly on two of the wheels only on the inside of the spokes so you dont actually notice it, once again the camera didn't pick this up.
Tyres: two of the tyres (rear) are literally brand new you wouldnt really know they've been used. Now the other two (fronts) have 5mm of tread left across them, the inside of each tyre is more worn than the rest though this was down to the aggressive camber set up I had on the car. Plenty of life left on them all the same!
Now taking this all into account I will reduce the price slightly to £380 ovno cash. Now these wheels are clean and look the dogs so please don't waste yours or my time by offering silly money for them, as I have said if your interested come and have a look fit them to your car etc and I'm positive you'll take them straight away!!

Pictures will be posted this evening!

Ben89

Lifer
updated with individual pictures, on the sixth pic you can see theres a small stone chip, to be honest the way the camera has picked it up actually makes it look worse than it is!