Speedo Converter Wanted, Cash Waiting!

turbo-roj

Member +
Hi Guys n Gals,

Anyone got a speedo converter for a 95 EP82 please, mine broke and been runnin in KMH for a while! (too honest for ma own good! lol)

cheers

Starlet_EP82

Member +
ok so will need the gear box thing and the dial thing aswell how much would both of them be then the car will be full de-resticted

si-87

Member +
have a look on ebay mate from a company called SVA, cost around £45 and cant argue with the quality!

si-87

Member +
if you have the 180 KPH standard dials you will just need the g/box convertor, and cover up the kph sticker with thre mph sticker supplied.

if you have the 110mph dials you either need to replace them with standard dials and use the g/box convertor OR dont touch anything and stick to not going over 110mph

Starlet_EP82

Member +
if you have the 180 KPH standard dials you will just need the g/box convertor, and cover up the kph sticker with thre mph sticker supplied.

if you have the 110mph dials you either need to replace them with standard dials and use the g/box convertor OR dont touch anything and stick to not going over 110mph

ok si lol i did have the 180kph dials but i changed it to 110mph i have the 180kph some where so all i need now is a gearbox convertor

si-87

Member +
yup just put the old 180kph dials back on then fit the g/box convertor (there is a guide in the technical section)will take you literally 5 mins. then will be limited to 180mph lol as if it will ever go that fast... not sure how much the convertors are from the traders but if i can remeber from sva they are the cheapest!

Starlet_EP82

Member +
yup just put the old 180kph dials back on then fit the g/box convertor (there is a guide in the technical section)will take you literally 5 mins. then will be limited to 180mph lol as if it will ever go that fast... not sure how much the convertors are from the traders but if i can remeber from sva they are the cheapest!

si mate rep added youve helped alot cheers mate top lad :)

Ronald

Fresh Recruit
I still have a converter fitted (gearbox), if some one is interested i'll take it off next week and send it....

Ronald.