Speedvision Fpr

gokart

Member +
Hi guys
***Edit Sorry this is a Speedvision FPR! NOT PURCHASED FROM SPS***

Has anyone ever fitted one of these?

000_0009.jpg

its a FPR that I bought from Speedvision, but im having difficulty fitting it! Does anyone have any pictures of one fitted to there car, or any technical advise at all?

cheers
J

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
These are usually simple to fit mate.

middle connection goes to the drivers side of the fuel rail. The bottom connection goes to the fuel return and the top connection goes to a vac connection like your boost gauge etc does.

The nut that can be screwed in and out on the top adjusts pressure.

Have you connected it up yet? Where are you having problems?

gokart

Member +
These are usually simple to fit mate.

middle connection goes to the drivers side of the fuel rail. The bottom connection goes to the fuel return and the top connection goes to a vac connection like your boost gauge etc does.

The nut that can be screwed in and out on the top adjusts pressure.

Have you connected it up yet? Where are you having problems?

Nah not connected it up yet, seems that non of the pipes provided in the kit are the correct length, or diameter! I think I'll have to have a look in the shop at work to see if we have any fuel hose thats the correct size!

(p.s. could you edit the title of the topic for me please, to Speedvision instead of SPS, I dont want to get in trouble lol)

gv1.3

Admin
Nah not connected it up yet, seems that non of the pipes provided in the kit are the correct length, or diameter! I think I'll have to have a look in the shop at work to see if we have any fuel hose thats the correct size!

mate I wouldnt worry about it.. I have the sard one and got NO hoses at all and had to source a gauge and adapter to fit it so looks like you have a good kit there.

Just get a few feet of high pressure fuel hose (for fuel injected systems!) and a couple of feet of vac hose and then you can put exactly where you need.

Hang on to the hoses that came with it as you will probably get to use them at a later date on something else :)

gokart

Member +
mate I wouldnt worry about it.. I have the sard one and got NO hoses at all and had to source a gauge and adapter to fit it so looks like you have a good kit there.

Just get a few feet of high pressure fuel hose (for fuel injected systems!) and a couple of feet of vac hose and then you can put exactly where you need.

Hang on to the hoses that came with it as you will probably get to use them at a later date on something else :)

Yer more than likely will find a use for it! Im sure we have some fuel hose in the shop at work! i'll just get a bit of that for next to nothing!

Sam, just so you know im not having a go about the fpr! just trying to find some guidence! :)

cheers for the help g.v1.3 (sorry dont know your real name lol)

speedvision

Member +

(p.s. could you edit the title of the topic for me please, to Speedvision instead of SPS, I dont want to get in trouble lol)

2 feet of black hose ..fuel hose comes with each kit....they fit onto the the regulator and the other end go into the fuel rail..u need an adapter for this..and the return u need to connect up ur self..

sam

gv1.3

Admin
its Dylan mate and no problem let us know how it goes :)

When I fit mine I had a couple of fuel leakage issues with hose splitting and stuff :( it can be a bit messy.

gokart

Member +
its Dylan mate and no problem let us know how it goes :)

When I fit mine I had a couple of fuel leakage issues with hose splitting and stuff :( it can be a bit messy.

Im sure everyone has had leaking problems when fitting them!

I've got my return pipe off to take to work tomorrow! :)

gokart

Member +
Well managed to get some fuel pipe, and got everything hooked up and fuel pressure set to 40.5psi. After it went all the way to 100psi lol! No leaks to report as of yet, but im not overly confident that the adaptor is leak proof, I didnt have a leak from there I had an M&S Leak lol!

Last edited: