Standerd actuator

DannyBoi

Member +
hey guys just wounder how meny people stilling useing standerd actuator for 1bar boost?

as im stilling useing standerd actuator at 1bar boost it holds boost till 4krevs then drops off down to standerd and i got the duty maxed at 4k revs lol

Glanza_cl

Member +
if your gunna spend the money and the time running 1bar at least get a hks actuator it's not even like they cost that much and that should cure the boost drop off...making one fast car :)

DannyBoi

Member +
there no exhuast cracks keep checking and checking to make sure lol think im gna have to is the standerd actuator able to hold 1bar boost?

allso anyway of relocating my a/f with a/c?? or is standerd postion good enough?

Chris@CCM

Member +
there no exhuast cracks keep checking and checking to make sure lol think im gna have to is the standerd actuator able to hold 1bar boost?

allso anyway of relocating my a/f with a/c?? or is standerd postion good enough?
they allways drop off pal at high revs

adi271087

Fresh Recruit
thats what windows r for. rip the ac out. p.s stu u lucky tw*t i wanted a sunroof model owel lol
(then r lass can stop pushing the ac button wen im not looking a killing my mpg and a bit of power)

Glanza D

Member +
before we all had GTs and glanzas we got on fien without AC now we have it we dont want rid lol

one of 1st things i bought, the shorted aux belt :D
balls to AC windows down will do for me

RGM1800

Member +
just shim your standard actutor. but needs time. its a trial and error method.

but the price? very very cheap

Spoonz

Member +
R.I.P Aircon?? lol
i have a standard turbo dynamics actuator and its holds boost fine but u must remeber the standard ones are old and tired best of getting a hks or toytuning one