starlet for breaking high power

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
For sale: breaking starlet gt 94 351bhp

Item Condition:good

Price and price conditions:depending on part

Extra Info: ok ive had a revise of my finaces and also my starlet ive made a list of how much i want for each part thats worth selling so these prices im sticking to ok thanks for all your patience ill be stripping it tomorrow so ill try get pics on in next 48 hours.

1. forged engine with ross pistons .5 oversize pauter h beam rods and a zep2mm multilayer head gasket rebuilt and running perfect done approx 10,000 miles. price £1100.
2. td05 hybrid ball bearing conversion turbo from essex turbos, been run on 1.5bar boost making292bhp on a 4e capable of 2bar boost. also with this ill be selling the whole tubo kit i.e custom manifold mild steel. custom braided oil and water lines and all fittings and connections,mild steel decat into a stainless steel front exit exhaust system, civic radiator with a starlet fan attached ready to plug in as normal one would, a custom intercooler with very large core for great cooling and all pipework and joiners to fit straight on. price £1500
3.fully rebuilt gearbox with new synchros hubs seals and also fitted with a quaiffe diff. diff covered approx 5000 miles in box before rebuild now the fresh box with diff in has covered about 400miles all working perfectly no knocks bumps grinds or any trouble at all. price £650. lots of interest here waiting on 2 people to say yes 100%********sold to enzo*********
4.aem true boost electronic boost controller 2bar capable has scramble boost setting 2 separate boost settings at the touch of a button reads max boost also has an overboost alarm which if you go over your max boost by 5 percent it cuts some power if you go 10 percent over it shuts boost off completely until u press the button on it to reset. all of this is controlled by two buttons on the face of your boost gauge very handy little tool. price £100
5.set of 4 14 inch wheels size 185 60 14 two tyres less than 500miles two tyres have ok tread depth. they are a sort or rota replica style wheel and they are black with an orange lip. very good condition. price £250
6. fibre glass drivers bucket seat with sliding rails to match very lightweight. fabric is faded its more for the weight than looks really big improovement over standard seat. price £100
7.2xsparco harness's with saebelt clips 3point harness' black with blue sparco signs. price £50
8. zex nitrous oxide kit including the controller all braided lines and a large 10lbs bottle of nos in chrome purple paint everything u need to add 25-75 bhp of nos. price £300
9.greddy oil catch can. price £50
10. daztez piggy back ecu and anything that came with it ill find out tomorrow when i take it off. £250 dependent on me lookin tomorrow.
11.turbo smart fuel cut defencer. manual fuel cut defencer that you turn up from a knob under the bonnet each click raises fuel cut .2bar very handy and dont have to plug into ecu!!! price. £40
12. rising rate fuel pressure regulator from sard. price £60 sold
13. baileys dv24 dump valve classic tssshhh sound lol. price £25 also a sard r2d2 dump valve thing price £25 both sold
14. when im done stripping ill sell the shell of the car with standard seats for £450 as it needs tlc paint side. ********sold to m8 pending deposit************
15. trd quickshift gear set. price£75
16. walbro 255lph fuel pump price £50 sold.
17.aftermarket 52mm stealth boost gauge glass blacks out when car is off with a needle up to 1.5 bar i think. price £20
18.cone air filter. price £20
19.trd engine mounts done about 8000 miles. price £80
20. gearbox delimiter changes limit of car to 180mph instead of kph and speedo reads in mph on the kph dials so no need to change dials.. price £40
21. standard shocks not great but with some decent springs on them cant remember what make ill update tomorrow. price £50***sold to enzo****
22. exedy cerametallic paddle clutch. price 100 *******sold to enzo*******

Pictures:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r62/fishman_photos/sale items/DSCN0438.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r62/fishman_photos/sale items/DSCN0437.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r62/fishman_photos/sale items/DSCN0436.jpg

Contact Details: pm please

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:collection only!

Last edited:

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
1. forged engine with ross pistons .5 oversize pauter h beam rods and a zep2mm multilayer head gasket rebuilt and running perfect done approx 10,000 miles. price £1100.
2. td05 hybrid ball bearing conversion turbo from essex turbos, been run on 1.5bar boost making292bhp on a 4e capable of 2bar boost. also with this ill be selling the whole tubo kit i.e custom manifold mild steel. custom braided oil and water lines and all fittings and connections,mild steel decat into a stainless steel front exit exhaust system, civic radiator with a starlet fan attached ready to plug in as normal one would, a custom intercooler with very large core for great cooling and all pipework and joiners to fit straight on. price £1400
3.fully rebuilt gearbox with new synchros hubs seals and also fitted with a quaiffe diff. diff covered approx 5000 miles in box before rebuild now the fresh box with diff in has covered about 400miles all working perfectly no knocks bumps grinds or any trouble at all. price £650. lots of interest here waiting on 2 people to say yes 100%********sold to enzo*********
4.aem true boost electronic boost controller 2bar capable has scramble boost setting 2 separate boost settings at the touch of a button reads max boost also has an overboost alarm which if you go over your max boost by 5 percent it cuts some power if you go 10 percent over it shuts boost off completely until u press the button on it to reset. all of this is controlled by two buttons on the face of your boost gauge very handy little tool. price £100
5.set of 4 14 inch wheels size 185 60 14 two tyres less than 500miles two tyres have ok tread depth. they are a sort or rota replica style wheel and they are black with an orange lip. very good condition. price £250.....sold
6. fibre glass drivers bucket seat with sliding rails to match very lightweight. fabric is faded its more for the weight than looks really big improovement over standard seat. price £100.....sold
7.2xsparco harness's with saebelt clips 3point harness' black with blue sparco signs. price £50....sold
8. zex nitrous oxide kit including the controller all braided lines and a large 10lbs bottle of nos in chrome purple paint everything u need to add 25-75 bhp of nos. price £300
9.greddy oil catch can. price £50
10. daztez piggy back ecu and anything that came with it ill find out tomorrow when i take it off. £250 dependent on me lookin tomorrow....in talks now sold....
11.turbo smart fuel cut defencer. manual fuel cut defencer that you turn up from a knob under the bonnet each click raises fuel cut .2bar very handy and dont have to plug into ecu!!! price. £40
12. rising rate fuel pressure regulator from sard. price £60......swapped for fse regulator and cash... fse 4 sale £35
13. baileys dv24 dump valve classic tssshhh sound lol. price £25 also a sard r2d2 dump valve thing price £25.......sold both
14. when im done stripping ill sell the shell of the car with standard seats for £450 as it needs tlc paint side. . . available price drop to 400....
15. trd quickshift gear set. price£75...in talks... now sold
16. walbro 255lph fuel pump price £50....sold
17.aftermarket 52mm stealth boost gauge glass blacks out when car is off with a needle up to 1.5 bar i think. price £20....sold
18.cone air filter. price £20
19.trd engine mounts done about 8000 miles. price £80... in talks... now sold
20. gearbox delimiter changes limit of car to 180mph instead of kph and speedo reads in mph on the kph dials so no need to change dials.. price £40...sold
21. standard shocks not great but with some decent springs on them cant remember what make ill update tomorrow. price £50***sold to enzo****
22. exedy cerametallic paddle clutch. price 100 *******sold to enzo*******

bloke in a glanza came up today bought loadsa stuff he is very happy... ive edited the list thanks ... im in s-end on sea

Last edited:

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
GaryGT said:
hey lad who mapped ur car and gave u that power figure?????
ur running stock intake manifold and stock ignition and u reckon ur getting 351bhp????
now tell me how u reckon that is?????
if one of the first things u have 2 change when chasing big power is ur intake manifold????
didnt wanna post this up lad as u have good spec engine and with supporting mods would make over 300bhp but wat u have with ur current setup is nowhere near 351bhp!!!
not getting at you lad would just love 2 know who mapped ur car and gave u this false power figure?????

regards

GaryGT

who is this muppet telling me i havent got 351bhp lol go and tell paul at engine advantages he is way off the marker yea i suppose the long list of starlets he has mapped must be way off too then. u r making an idiot out of yourself

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
skipping the politeness there grant!! lol

glad to see most of the bits are gettign sold for ya bud.

lol yer sorry bout that im rushed off my feet at the moment mate and im surprissed how fast all me bits are going...

also have edited the list the quickshift the daztec ecu and engine mounts are all sold now too cor these scottish bois love it dont they!!!

also price drop on the turbo kit now listed for 1400... 100 off original asking price..

Last edited:

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
still available and for collection only... forged engine... 1100 complete turbo and cooler and rad kit.... 1350 car shell .... 380 fse regulator... 35.... injectors 550cc ....100 full nitrous system.... 300. manual fuel cut defencer...30 air filter....20 greddy catch can .....40 electronic boost controller.. waiting for more pics on this too... 100. ill add any more i think of tomorrow cheers knocked a few quid off a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.