starlet love

EvilKnievel

Member +
took on my first golf 5 gti today, the other driver was not happy when a car costing a load less than his kicked his ass on a 500m stretch. :haha:

EvilKnievel

Member +
that one of the nice things here in Nam, quite a few guys have private air strips on their farms, lots of fun. But the car scene is growing, organised drag events are picking up, looking good. As to mods, do not think previous owner did anything, but I have done so far the following: Ganador exhaust system, Simota Racing Filter, removed the hi/low selenoid and put in some yellow stuff brakes as well as stiffened up the suspension. Having what they call here a "Full house" conversion done soon, should make a difference.

eg6b18c

Member +
that one of the nice things here in Nam, quite a few guys have private air strips on their farms, lots of fun. But the car scene is growing, organised drag events are picking up, looking good. As to mods, do not think previous owner did anything, but I have done so far the following: Ganador exhaust system, Simota Racing Filter, removed the hi/low selenoid and put in some yellow stuff brakes as well as stiffened up the suspension. Having what they call here a "Full house" conversion done soon, should make a difference.

You have any videos of the race?

EvilKnievel

Member +
No vids but got some pics of last get together. Will try post tonight. As to full house conversion, one I had done to my pajero was as follows: Chip, Filter, Exhaust, Headers, skim, gas flowed/ported top, cams. With starlet will prob be bit different due to it being turbo'd. Will keep you guys's updated when it starts. Can check out the tuner who is also a buddy of mine at www.nicksracing.com, he got some intresting info on there and it will give you guys an idea of namibian tuning, ha ha.

EvilKnievel

Member +
all i got that ok quality is a skyline vs ford pick-up, rest of stuff very shaky, that what hapens when you give your gf the cam. ha ha. How the heck do i upload if anybody intrested?