Starlet with Blown Engine/damage

Jeffers_21

Member +
After going down the RX7 route after my little nuts starlet i have decided its time to get annother one. the rx is great but things are tight and it eats fuel big time, so it will be used as a weekend car.

so im looking for a manual GT pre face lift or face lift with a blown engine/minor damage. i want a little project car as i have still got my old forged engine and K26 turbo kit although i think i will change the 26 to a 24 as it was a little nuts

so anyone out there that has something let me know

Cheers

J

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Good man mate welcome back! Keep an eye on ebay/piston heads/here, hopefully one of the lads/ladettes will find you something :)

T

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Why would someone do that poor bloody Starlet. May need a new HG, then you can get a boot on here, get the front screen replaced, few cosmetics and good to go I would imagine just depends if the have broken steering lock or barrel I suppose!

T

Jeffers_21

Member +
yeh its a real shame. some people just dont give a crap. i still actually have my old car sitting on the drive way waiting for the day i decided to scrap it, so something like that would be perfect really as ive still got the boot and bonnet and bits like that just none of the interior, suspension, drive shafts, brakes roll bars ect.

Jeffers_21

Member +
I compleatly missed the starlet that was up for £600 that was exactly what i was looking for. anoyone else got something like that one :D