Stolen blitz k24 kit

affy

Lifer
never thought it would to you but when it does it really hits you

the strange and suspicious thing is that who ever took it knew what they were looking for as i had tools and other stuff in the car but they only took the k24 turbo kit that i was breaking

only two popele know where the k24 kit was and one of them is on this site but i cant get his username or know where to start

heres the link below of the kit, that i was breaking as part of the car, had alot of intrest so its two losses :(

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums...king-blitz-k24-powered-gt&p=910724#post910724

101_4136.jpg

100_3842.jpg

100_3478.jpg

they used a spark plug to shatter the rear passenger side glass and quickly took off with the unit without taking anything else :mad:

am really pissed off as the police most liekly wont do nothing and started questioning me :mad:

there was over £400 worth of tools lying around even next to the unit but nothing else was touched? so they knew exactly what they were looking for

fell like shiteeeeeeee, took me two years to find that turbo :(

reward will be given for any help i promise you

affy

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i hate thieves!! why dont they fuckin work hard for what they want? hope the fucker/s will be found!!

affy

Lifer
i hate thieves!! why dont they fuckin work hard for what they want? hope the fucker/s will be found!!

i hope so too :-(, my most valuable item :( the street was well lit thats why they had to use a spark plug :mad:

to make things worse the police are even worse asking stupid questions, not bothering etc.....

Fro

Member +
That's shitty as fuck. Was it just the turbo that was taken or the manifold and decat too?

ramirez_gr

Member +
my god...I remember us talking about the kit..i was thinking on buying from you the mani and the rest except of the turbo... cause there was 2 other guys wanting it.. Hope you find it mate..the worst thing is when someone steal something on which you've hard tried for a long time..

Brad_L

Member +
thats a shitter :(

it makes you wonder why should we bother with car's when you get fucking pikeys nicking shit from you,

affy

Lifer
That's shitty as fuck. Was it just the turbo that was taken or the manifold and decat too?

the full kit mate :-(

my god...I remember us talking about the kit..i was thinking on buying from you the mani and the rest except of the turbo... cause there was 2 other guys wanting it.. Hope you find it mate..the worst thing is when someone steal something on which you've hard tried for a long time..

yeah man thats what kills me more from inside knwing i could have sold everything and had intrest

i know i wont be finding another kit like that again and they must of knew this too................feel like crap....now i guess i knwo how everyone who has been roobed feels like

ADVICE TO ANYONE BREAKING CAR: dont bring them to the car, just meet them away from area like petrol station, tesco's etc......... i have met some really nice lads etc but from now on i will not be bringing anyone the car, hav lost alot already

theres quite a few cars being broken, so lads be aware and dont disclose your location of car

M

mad_max926

check ebay have seen couple of these on ebay lately although it will prob end up on someones car, if the person who robbed you sells it on it will end on some one elses car and they will no doubt add to build threads etc. some where some how this will be kinda easily recognised wot with the rareity of this turbo kit! Good luck keep your eyes open!

also wot where the police questioning you about then?

gv1.3

Admin
this is really bad news, sorry to hear it man. I really hope we do not have members capable of this kind of disgusting carry on. It is one of the most vile things anyone can do on another person.

You say one of the two people you suspect is a member on here - why cant you get his username and why do you suspect him?

durmz

Member +
Thats shit buddy. Youre right what you say, its so easy to be all buddy buddy with someone because there on the forum, i know ive taken people to my house off here, im lucky enough that those who have are decent guys, but when selling stuff, be careful with items being collected, especially those low post counters

bucketep91

Member +
shocking! i hope it wasnt a member on here tho!
when breaking my GT i let a few members remove parts for themselves when i wasnt at home and got them to leave the money in the car.

hope you catch these basterds! ill keep my eyes peeled for it popping up for sale

affy

Lifer
thanks guys, this has completley ruined my weekend, that kit was for funding for insurance on my gt4 :-(

dylan- about two years ago i had a setup on my gt hybrid and i broke that, it was the same guy who bought it off me, i have known him for about two years, met him quite a few times, but i cant go that far back through my inbox or remember anything :-(, most likely he's probably reading this and laughing over it,

Always gutting to read threads like this. We had a kit stolen from a car earlier this year. Turned out it was a customer. He was nicked for it, pleaded guilty and has only paid £30 of the claim back. Thieves should be publicly flogged!!

Highlights how good the justice system is here, stealing stuff gets you little punishment considering the stress and worry you have caused.

While people who's kids take a day off school get a trip to the booty house. Bring back the lynch mob justice lol

Although don't want to go off on a political thread hijack.