Stupid Americans

PSI JOE

Member +
AND THERE REDNECK WAYS! LOL (Well only some of us are that way! I will admit I have a little of it in me.):haha:

Well guys I got another car...ERRRRR truck I guess you could say....It's a 1974 Dodge W100 pickup 4x4 w/Chevy dana 44's front and rear w/3.73's, a 360CI and 4 on the floor with factor a/c and powersteering. Lifted with 40" inch super swampers! etc etc.:rockon: Now I just got it so it's not ready for me yet! But soon....Here are pics.

Oh did I mention...IT'S BIG, UGLY, LOUD, WHITE TRASH...AND I LOVE IT!:drive:

SIZE COMPAIRISON...MY BUDDY ON THE LEFT IS 6'2" I KNOW IT'S ON A FLAT BED BUT ON THE GROUND MOST HEADS ARE AT THE HOOD. IT IS REALLY NOT THAT BIG, BUT SET UP GREAT HIGHT FOR WHEELING...Anyway not like most of you will care but I'm excited. I only paid 500 bucks for it! =) Now I can smash around again in something that I don't care about the body; Or messing anything up for the most part!

What do you guys/girls think?

Last edited:

PSI JOE

Member +
Unfortunatly I do not know yet. I need to do the clutch in it. It should be fun off road. As for on road, it's got a locker so corners are interesting. lol But I love it already!