~SUBARU impreza WRX turbo 2002 New shape , MINT-260bhp Mods L@@k~

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
For sale: ~SUBARU impreza WRX turbo 2002 , MINT-260bhp Mods L@@k~

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions: £5000 ONO

Extra Info: Subaru IMPREZA WRX, 2002 NO- PX cash sale only sorry
Mint Condition

FULL SERVICE HISTORY with HUNDREDS of documented receipts and a stamped service book
69,000 miles
10 months MOT - New Tax disc
MANY MANY SENSIBLE ENHANCEMENTS:
New Cam Belt and followers in OCT 2008 - (receipts to prove)
New NGK Irridium spark plugs
Front Engine Strut Brace - really improves wheel vibrations
BRAND NEW LIGHTWEIGHT RACING ALLOYS WITH NEW TYRES - 4 weeks old - Deep shiny gold
Stainless Steel Exhaust with BIG TAIL PIPE and down pipe
STi rear spoiler - (Original WRX spoiler included as spare)
Front Splitter
New Exedy Racing Organic Clutch fitted 5 months ago - (receipts to prove)
GFB recirculating dump valve - HOLDS MORE BOOST (can be vented to atmosphere if req. just by turning it)
Perrin silicon turbo intake pipe - HOLDS MORE BOOST
Direct air-intake induction filter with silver intake pipe and heat sheild - upgraded air flow sensor fitted
Oil catch can
Water Intercooler Spray

Vented and Drilled front discs fitted 8 months ago - (receipts to prove)
New brake pads all round
White Line anti-roll bar bushes and drop links fitted 6 months ago - (receipts to prove) THESE PARTS REALLY DO IMPROVE THE HANDLING, AS IF ON RAILS

Expensive Stereo with CD, MP3 and USB input - upgraded speakers and hidden sub-woofer
Full HPi report provided with verifies the mileage

the boost is stock in order to prolong engine life - the cars output is approx 260 bhp -

I chose a WRX as they do 0-60 in 5.9 seconds and can return 30 mpg -
I am selling as I want a turbo diesel due to my long commute to work
CAR IS IN MINT CONDITION BOTH INSIDE AND OUT the car has just had a full service ,The car drives like a dream with the power and with the 4wd, The gearbox is great very smooth when changeing gears.

Pictures:
1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg
3-1.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Contact Details: Pm me- or contact me for my number,

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up- welcome to view anytime

Last edited:

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
Yep, but my brother has given this to me i own the car now, As he's going into the army and my dad doesnt want it so i took it,, He had owned it for over a year.
Me myself was going to get a wrx but i just bought a starlet-as i sold the renualt not long ago
otherwise i would off keeped it

i wont be needing this, I have driven the car and the power-sound speed ... wow so nice :)

Last edited:

Bazza

Member +
This is mad you were on about buying one now your selling one! :confused:

and then you say you have bought a starlet but you got a wanted post for a gt turbo! :confused:

bit wierd in my eyes!

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
mate as stated as above, my brother has gone into the army, There for he has given me his subura, I have just sold my renualt clio 1.8 16v, so got a gt, for a weekend car as im geting it forged with a custom spec in 5 month's.
I was going to buy a subura but just got a gt a week ago, other wise i would off keeped the subura, i was looking to get a subura but i didnt have enough money to get the sti 2004 plate,

so its a genuine reason for sale who ever comes to view the car your to check the car top to bottom nothing is rong with it drives 100% spot on.

Thanks

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
Thanks mate, iv looked on pistion heads and ebay and for the prices is great good inc the mod's

New pictures will be added tomoro and a video off the car started as she purrr's away...