sum pics of my car with new enkies on

tucka

Member +
well swapped my final speed rims for sum enkies, they need sum work doing been curbed and the rims have seen better days! but got plans for them, either gonna refurb them back to oringinal or spray em a new colour and possible spray the lip.....

P1020141.jpg

P1020145.jpg

thats one of my mates posing with the car lol
P1020146.jpg

think they look ok..kinda like the white on white

Last edited:

cole

Member +
looking nice tucka i love your car

all it needs is the 98 spec rear lights to really set it off

tucka

Member +
yeah cheers cole, been thinkin about gettin sum for a while jus allways seem to end up buying somthing else! but there on my future list of things i need..thinkin of gettin a 98 spec bumper to

cole

Member +
yeah cheers cole, been thinkin about gettin sum for a while jus allways seem to end up buying somthing else! but there on my future list of things i need..thinkin of gettin a 98 spec bumper to

that was the same with me

did you ever fit those blue bride seats what you got ?

Beaker

Member +
Dont get 98 spec rear lights, there really chavy and almost lexarse stylie. Early lights look so much better.
Nice car by the way!

cole

Member +
Dont get 98 spec rear lights, there really chavy and almost lexarse stylie. Early lights look so much better.
Nice car by the way!

they dont look anything like lexus lights !

they make the car look newer imo

and how can you have a chavvy standard part

tucka

Member +
would of stu but at work doing a 8am to half 8pm lol get back in time for lost tho lol

Spoonz

Member +
thats luch TBH i dont liker the late spec lights but its nit my car lol
still fukkin lush :rockon:

Pav

Member +
Nice one mate, I see you missed the Gt3s a lot then!

I like them in white, but a custom lip on them would look great too!

tucka

Member +
cheers dudes, there jus like gt3s apart from being lighter and the lip is bigger, but car looks mint when its rollin il try and get a few movin shots once ive cleaned them up!