Surely these are not genuine ??????

dac69er

Super Moderator
Looks very fake. But tbh, turbo timers aren't anything special, so for under £15 is a bargain if it works

davehart

Member +
It's not a HKS one but it might work :)

I don't see the point of turbo timers, the most pointless mod you could ever do to car.

dac69er

Super Moderator
It's not a HKS one but it might work :)

I don't see the point of turbo timers, the most pointless mod you could ever do to car.

its a great thing to have in the winter. start the car, set turbo timer to maximum, remove the keys, lock car, sit inside in the warm while the car warms itself and clears the windows and your good to go without the risk of anyone stealing your car :)

davehart

Member +
its a great thing to have in the winter. start the car, set turbo timer to maximum, remove the keys, lock car, sit inside in the warm while the car warms itself and clears the windows and your good to go without the risk of anyone stealing your car :)

Of course, good point, aside from a car heating aid they don't serve that much use :)

Rev

Member +
When I removed the ct9 there was no crack on the waste gate I thought that was because of the turbo timer? But probably uses more fuel though as I have a very high idle. ( they are a lot of fun if you ahave a remote start with them but that is only legal on autos in some places)