Suspension recommendation

buster1981

Member +
I currently have Tein ha coilovers and solid top front mounts on my car. The problem is the suspension is teeth shattering hard. I run them on the softest setting also.
Can anyone recommend a decent softer set up, dosnt necceserily have to be coilovers....Maybe a decent shock/spring set up.

Cheers

Fatman

Member +
What spring rates are you currently running? It's often included in the documentation or commonely printed on the springs itself. You can buy a vast assortment of coilover springs, it may be very possible to make your current set more to yours tastes :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
yeah the tein ha coilovers (from what i have seen and from experience) generally tend to have really stiff spring rates, ones on my first starlet were 13kg front and 10kg rear, the coils were like tree trunks ha ha :p

you can either buy new spring rates, or buy new coilovers,

bc racing are good from what i here, so is buddyclub (experience) and cusco (i've heard) bc's are cheapest.

i've also heard the tein super streets are good for road use

Sparky

Member +
I have Type HA's at the moment and find them alot better than my old D2's much comfier and handles better!!

Heard good things about the BC's tbh

But both front ones are fucked, would you be selling the HA's mate? Would be very interested! :)

Fro

Member +
I got the isc coilovers, but i heard koni adjustables with tein springs were good, i sometimes wish i went that route