swaping power fc ep82 harness for ep91 harness!

wastegate

Member +
Hey guys!
Recently i bought a power fc with ep82 harness but i have ep91..
If someone is at the same position like me:)
Also if someone sells the harness , he can inform me!
Sorry for my english guys!

wastegate

Member +
Thanks mate!
I send him for swapping and told me that the company doesn't make oversea trading and the best offer that he can do to me is free shipping!
He is a bit expensive but i have him like my finally solution..
I will ask him if he has used harness..

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Thanks mate!
I send him for swapping and told me that the company doesn't make oversea trading and the best offer that he can do to me is free shipping!
He is a bit expensive but i have him like my finally solution..
I will ask him if he has used harness..

you can use the harness although a lot of wiring is involved but it can be done my friend done it :):)

pockrockgtti

Member +
i also have an ep91, and i have bought a ep82 power fc. Im just gonna rip a connector out of an old ecu and rewire the harness so it plugs in.

wastegate

Member +
Maybe i will do the same..
I couldn't find on the web the female connectors...
Basically i find that ecu from 4a-fe,4age 20v has the same female connectors 26pin-16pin-12pin..

pockrockgtti

Member +
Maybe i will do the same..
I couldn't find on the web the female connectors...
Basically i find that ecu from 4a-fe,4age 20v has the same female connectors 26pin-16pin-12pin..

ive got an old 4afe ecu from a friend. My power fc comes with an ep82 harness im just gonna chop the connector off an rewire using the 4afe connector. I might do a tutorial on it.

wastegate

Member +
By the way i am still want to swap!
I found ep82 pinouts and ep91 pinouts but is way to difficult to do that..
The best is to find apexi power fc pinouts because searching via ep82 harness just sucks!
Did anyone know for apexi pinouts?
Sw20 has 3 plug ecu but with 26pin-16pin-22pin and glanza has 26pin-16-pin-12pin..

pockrockgtti

Member +
Couple of months ago i bought a Apexi PFC for an ep82, so after a couple of months i went about and finally made my own adapter harness so it would fit an ep91. I can now confirm that an ep82 Apexi pfc will work on an ep91 as long as you have an approrite wiring harness.

I gutted a connector out of a old 4afe ecu then using the ep82 figured out what the PFC pinout was. Its not a diy job for those who dont have any patience, it roughly took me about 12hrs of work, the most difficult bit was soldering the cable to the pinouts on the connector. That took the majority of my time.

9a2242c0.jpg