'TBDEV Southeast/essex jap meet saturday 27th september

essexgt4

Fresh Recruit
Right lads and laddettes due to jae last months meet was cancelled so this month i want to do it with a bang.

so spread the word bring your mates and we'll make it a big one, these meets have been highly successfull in the past with large turn outs of jap machinery and mag features so lets see if it can continue.

hope to see you there peeps.
Myself and a few others will be comnvoying from bp harlow on the A414 we will be leaving at 8.30 sharp if anyone wishes to join us.

Time+Place

21.00 onwards

Thurrock Motorway Services Area
M253 Between Junctions 30 and 31
Grays,
Thurrock
RM16 3BG

THURROCL.jpg

my email and mobile number is bendeighton@hotmail.com, 07897434353 if you need to contact me.

Last edited:

essexgt4

Fresh Recruit
from the responses ive been getting so far it will be a great turnout only been posted a day and got about 30 attendees

essexgt4

Fresh Recruit
just thought id let you all know turnout is looking good plenty of responses from other forums, and its advertised on ab out 65 different ones.

chinaone

Member +
Anyone be stopping anywhere on other M25 serivce stations? if it starts at 9pm, i can make it after work, sounds good!!

C

CTR_Timmy

Damn wont have new car till 29th would have loved to have come :(

essexgt4

Fresh Recruit
lookin like a good turnout so far guys not long now hope to see lots of u there

CTRTIMMY im sure if u asked nicley someone would bring you along, where u from bud?