td04

duratec7s

Member +
Hi,
Happy crimbo to start....
Just finished putting a td04 with zisco etc onto my ep91, also put a RRFPR and i am running .7bar boost with FPR set at 2.4 at idle with vacumm hose on.
Car has a HKS fuel cut defender but i was going to only run at .7bar until i get it mapped up.
Or is it safe to put more boost through it? if so what to and what to set FPR too??
If not am i best keeping it as is for now until i get it mapped up after the new year break is over......
Cheers in advance guys
Joe

danb87

South East England Area Rep
are u plannin too just use the rrfpr/fcd or get an ecu for it? as alla tuner could do is check the fueling with just the fcd/rrpfr. id advise some form of piggy back maybe emb or ultimate

duratec7s

Member +
am putting some sort of piggy back onto it asap but for now just the fcd and rrfpr. I spose i could wait till it mapped....lol.
hoping to do it asap but you knwo what its like, so easy to crave a little more....lol

baconfrys

Member +
hi folks im in similar situation here, im running 94 gt and got kat out full system front mount intercooler fuel pressure reg man boost controler what is max boost i can run without fuel cut and what fuel pressure? am running 0.8 bar boost and just under 4 bar fuel pressure but its a bit spluttery high up revs.... anyone help??

duratec7s

Member +
with my trd04 running 0.7 bar boost the fuel pressure is set at 2.4 bar on idle with the vacumm connected.
Read it on here somewhere and seems to be woring good. Not really driven it hard yet though as waiting to be mapped