Tdo4 13 g help

manged to get one of these today off a mate,turbo only

what are these worth,its in excellent cond and no shaft play at all!!

what would i need to run it on my car

ive got a standard mani atm and will obv be changing it

just wondering on prices to get the td04 onto my gt

cheers

Bullet00th

Member +
I paid £100 for mine, which is in good condition. Anywhere between £100-£150 i guess. The basics that you will need are TD04 Manifold, downpipe, water/oil lines, modified bracket for actuator (if internal wastegate) and a half sized radiator (to clear the manifold).

I highly recommend using WEPR for the manifold etc. Excellent quality and great prices!

Matt

manged to get one of these today off a mate,turbo only

what are these worth,its in excellent cond and no shaft play at all!!

what would i need to run it on my car

ive got a standard mani atm and will obv be changing it

just wondering on prices to get the td04 onto my gt

cheers

Jay

Admin
Up to £150 for a mint, genuinely operational one.

Or you could do an Ebay lucky dip for less. And it is a gamble, seen a few goosed ones on there!

Tm4.jpg

Tm04.jpg

Tdo4m.jpg

Tdo4.jpg

Tdn41.jpg

Td04mg.jpg

its off a volvo T5,it was reconned 5k ago,so for 40 pounds i thought it was a steal.maybe i was wrong but seemed a bargain at the time

becareful with what manifold u get......the popular subaru tdo4l manifold wont fit directly with that turbo....as it has a different flange-----triangular vs the rectangular one u have there

hey azerty....is this the same "flange" as the one u did a while back...but i think yours was mitsu tdo4 13g---from 1800 gsr mitsu???

azerty

Supermoderator
as Gorgan said, you will need custom mani and downpipe to fit that turbo.
mine is from Mitsu 1800 GSR, but is different from this one.

too much hassle then really,how much would a mani and down pipe cost to fit this

honestly gavcollier......i would not go through all the trouble......for something which is basically still your average tdo4l......u might as well get the normal tdol4 set up and be happy.....UNLESS u just want to be different....but u can end up spending a bit more in custom work as opposed to bying a tdo4l kit, which are readily available-----i hope u see my point:)

Last edited: