technical advice please

mark-tozer

Member +
hello im going to be doing a few bits to my car, its got at the moment a straight through exhaust including manifold decat also front mount intercooler i want to set the turbo boost to 1 bar also im going to get a walbro 255 fuel pump and adjustable fuel pressure regulator so would this put my air and fuel ratio out wats the best device to get was looking at hks super afr and normal afr
manythanks mark-tozer

corofin12345

Member +
no need for fuel pump..

you will need a fcd (fuel cut defender) aswel.. so fcd/fpr and youl will have to get it on a rolling road to get the fueling right.. also a hks actuator if you dont already have one.. this will up the boost for you

mark-tozer

Member +
no need for fuel pump..

you will need a fcd (fuel cut defender) aswel.. so fcd/fpr and youl will have to get it on a rolling road to get the fueling right.. also a hks actuator if you dont already have one.. this will up the boost for you

yeh ive got a fuel cut defender forgot to say. so does it not need a uprated pump for higher pressures ive got a boost controller so can i set my standard actuator to 1 bar or need to get a hks adjustable
so the air fuel ratio shouldnt change your saying yes ?

corofin12345

Member +
id recommend a hks ajustable actuator for the simple reason that the spring is much harder for steady boost.. the fcd and fpr will have to be set on the rolling road