tein coilovers, how low?

rwdstarlet

Member +
im looking for coilovers for my drag boxy, im looking to lower it at the front and raise it at the back, i can get tein coilovers for 350euro does anyone no if these will b able to go low enough? i dunno wat type they are, but i here teins only go 40mm. do you think 40mm wud be enough , 40mm low at da front and 40mm raised at da back. Thanks.

Pete EP82

Member +
Which Tein Kit are you talking about mate?? As far as im aware Tein made 3 coilover kits for the starlet...

Super Street,
Type Flex,
And the newer Mono Flex.

MeisterR

Lifer
im looking for coilovers for my drag boxy, im looking to lower it at the front and raise it at the back, i can get tein coilovers for 350euro does anyone no if these will b able to go low enough? i dunno wat type they are, but i here teins only go 40mm. do you think 40mm wud be enough , 40mm low at da front and 40mm raised at da back. Thanks.

Is this for a dedicated drag car? or is it a road car that will be used for drag racing?
If you want a specific drag setup, we have come up with one...

A few way we can design the suspension for your need... let me know what you are trying to achieve and I can make some suggestion. :)

rwdstarlet

Member +
Is this for a dedicated drag car? or is it a road car that will be used for drag racing?
If you want a specific drag setup, we have come up with one...

A few way we can design the suspension for your need... let me know what you are trying to achieve and I can make some suggestion. :)

its just goin to be a drag car , wont be on da road at all and im just lookin for everything i can do to make her better to launch. thanks