TGTT Admin Inbox - All members please read

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

the Admin inbox is currently overflowing with email. If you have mailed us please do not think your email has vanished it is in the queue and we are getting through all correspondence as quickly as we can.

Currently we aware that we have mails regarding the below to reply to:

-Trader applications and application updates
-User Registration queries
-TGTT competition winners who are awaiting prizes
-Face of TGTT photos
-General mails

We have seen a surge in mail recently and with a decrease in available time to staff the site our response times have gone from hours (where we used to be and want to be) to days and now weeks and in some cases months. We have received close to 4000 emails in the past couple of months.

We are working on measures to decrease response times and should have these implemented soon.

This thread is to inform you that your mail has not fallen in to a black hole and we will be following up with you as soon as we possibly can.

Regards,

Dylan

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Hi all,

the Admin inbox is currently overflowing with email. If you have mailed us please do not think your email has vanished it is in the queue and we are getting through all correspondence as quickly as we can.

Currently we aware that we have mails regarding the below to reply to:

-Trader applications and application updates
-User Registration queries
-TGTT competition winners who are awaiting prizes
-Face of TGTT photos
-General mails

We have seen a surge in mail recently and with a decrease in available time to staff the site our response times have gone from hours (where we used to be and want to be) to days and now weeks and in some cases months. We have received close to 4000 emails in the past couple of months.

We are working on measures to decrease response times and should have these implemented soon.

This thread is to inform you that your mail has not fallen in to a black hole and we will be following up with you as soon as we possibly can.

Regards,

Dylan

Hey Hun,

I can normally spare an hour or so in the evening if you need a hand with the general emails?

Sammie xx

Phil

Super Moderator
as above,im on here at least 10 hours per day

rofl its sad but im on here so much there is little point loggin off lol office work is fun that way.

id offer to MODERATE(use funny voice as appropriate) but using my time for productive moderation tasks would seem hypocritical given my very daily presence on here is based on laziness and acute fear of work.

Lol LAA
(laugh as appropriate)(yes its a new one ive just made up) and i like (brackets) and the word appropriate where appropriate.

Phil

Last edited:

ChrisGT

Member +
rofl its sad but im on here so much there is little point loggin off lol office work is fun that way.

id offer to MODERATE(use funny voice as appropriate) but using my time for productive moderation tasks would seem hypocritical given my very daily presence on here is based on laziness and acute fear of work.

Lol LAA
(laugh as appropriate)(yes its a new one ive just made up) and i like (brackets) and the word appropriate where appropriate.

Phil

Geek.

Lol LAA

Phil

Phil man you've lost it:haha: