The Bitch is leaving me!

Monkfish

Member +
The Bitch has provisionally been sold pending receipt of a deposit.

I've been discussing her with someone fairly local to me and he saw her tonight and has decided to buy her to fix and use as a track/weekend toy, thus ending a two and a half year Love/Hate relationship.

I'm happy that she's finally on her way and will get the attention and track action she deserves, but sad to see her go as I do like her and I've had some epic fun driving her. :) :(

DSC_52531.jpg

Will I have another EP? Most definately. Just not for a little while yet.

scot-ish

Member +
i like this, was contemplating it, but didnt have a trailor to get it up the road, as HG is only a job for doing at the weekend, and looks pretty good otherwise

ChrisGT

Member +
I was well upset when my GT was being driven away! 2 years of pure fun! Ah well, got to move on at some point!

rb69

Member +
I remember the first post about when you got this car. It was then and probably still is my favourite GT I have ever seen on this site.

Monkfish

Member +
Cheers guys.

I remember the first post about when you got this car. It was then and probably still is my favourite GT I have ever seen on this site.
I've always wondered why this is. :confused:

She's being collected tomorrow morning too and will probably be in a garage midweek. :):(

rb69

Member +
I think its because it's quite subtle and the wheels suit it to a tee. The photo's of it are good quality too. I think if I had a GT it's probably how I would want it to look.

Matchew

Member +
I think its because it's quite subtle and the wheels suit it to a tee. The photo's of it are good quality too. I think if I had a GT it's probably how I would want it to look.

I agree and it looked awesome in the flesh at the trackday, shame really

sx_turbo

Lifer
in a way i kinda glad you sold it, more for you i have seen how much this car has caused you heart ache, and how long u been trying to sell.