the cars i have had since 17 - am 21 now lol

whiteglanzav

Member +
when i passed my test my dad got me an 03 plate punto which to be fair was a very good car, my brother had it afterwards and did this to it !!

21112009260.jpg

21112009261.jpg

first starbo was the white glanza which went through numerous transformations and is now owned by member tez on here

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

DSC_5637.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

Then i had this black gt beast which i bought to put back to standard as it had a few tasty bits on it

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

i then got this badboy which was in a bad shape when i bought it so i fixed it up and sold it to a mate of mine RYPIE who is on here

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

then i bought this as i was gettin fed up of starlets - clean as you like with 5000 on the clock when i bought it but 2.0 150bhp ecotek ? wot the fuck is all that about ? lol so i soon got bored of it ........

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

and i bought another glanza ..... lol this is the one that got the forged 5e big turbo etc ...

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

and then wondered why i spent all my time and money on it and did this to it and bought the solida ;)

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

and now i dunno wot the fuck i want to do and if i dont sell my engine soon i may well end up getting one of these.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=43858

i am a fool i know but who cares hahahahaha ;)

Ed

Neal

Member +
the new shapes are gay, the e39 im selling is awesome.. they say its the best all round motor ever built!!! Plus im selling it cheap :)

whiteglanzav

Member +
Why did you break the HRF kitted black one?

i got fed up of spendin all my time and money on it - i still have the engine and turbo kit which on there own make up the majority of cost expended on it all i need is another car if i wanted to get it up to the same spec :)

ianmcintoshi

Member +
i got fed up of spendin all my time and money on it - i still have the engine and turbo kit which on there own make up the majority of cost expended on it all i need is another car if i wanted to get it up to the same spec :)

:( I was looking forward to seeing the finished article ( I like things that are a bit different ) Oh well. lol

Fizturbo

Member +
His askin price was high! cause of the sound install and all alcantara, but it was Nice :)
My mate bought the custom (3 sub boom box).