The Obama Deception - anyone seen it?

Dave.

Member +
First of all, I do not believe all the junk that is in these conspiracy theory films :)

Secondly, the information presented in this (i had a read at a few reviews) is factual, although possibly presented in a biased way :)

So, anyone seen it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

It covers a lot of little known facts about Barack Obama and is an interesting watch if you've nothing better to do (like me, now I've finished uni).

Some snippets:

http://www.obamadeception.net/

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. It's not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

The information contained in this film is vital to the future of the Republic and to freedom worldwide. President Barack Obama is only the tool of a larger agenda. Until all are made aware, humanity will remain captive to the masters of the New World Order.

So yea, pretty bold claims lol. Like I said, take it with a pinch of salt and you'll enjoy it :)

Dave

Dave.

Member +
Lol, he was talking about Burger King burgers, actually haha!

Yea, like i said, take it with a pinch of salt. But do give it a chance if you start watching it :)

It's not as good to watch as the Zeitgeist movies (google them, they're brill), but it'll pass the time :)

Dave

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
Ive watched it and have burned it on to DVD and given it to some people I know. Some people accept what the media serve up to them and carry on as sheep and others like to hear many sides of the story.

I would urge anyone to watch this and please have an open mind. At the end of the day this is one perspective on things... get all sides of the story and make up your own mind... do not be a sheep.

Also a good site with lots of little known info is www.huntfortruth.net it is run by a friend of mine and he shares some very interesting stories.

Also another site you should check out is www.infowars.com you should check out some of Alex Jones films.

terccraz05

Member +
Well Im from the US so i'll give my 2 cents on this. This video is nothing but Right Wing Bullshit. They want us Americans to live in fear by stating that there is a New World Order, and that the president is controlled by this new world order. Look at Obama he's trying bring the world to peace by talking to other countries leaders. He went to Germany and gave the speech. Don't believe this crap. These are made by the same people who supported George W. Shit head.

STARLET N/A

Member +
Ive watched it and have burned it on to DVD and given it to some people I know. Some people accept what the media serve up to them and carry on as sheep and others like to hear many sides of the story.

I would urge anyone to watch this and please have an open mind. At the end of the day this is one perspective on things... get all sides of the story and make up your own mind... do not be a sheep.

Also a good site with lots of little known info is www.huntfortruth.net it is run by a friend of mine and he shares some very interesting stories.

Also another site you should check out is www.infowars.com you should check out some of Alex Jones films.

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

turbo tee

Fresh Recruit
Well Im from the US so i'll give my 2 cents on this. This video is nothing but Right Wing Bullshit. They want us Americans to live in fear by stating that there is a New World Order, and that the president is controlled by this new world order. Look at Obama he's trying bring the world to peace by talking to other countries leaders. He went to Germany and gave the speech. Don't believe this crap. These are made by the same people who supported George W. Shit head.

True true

gv1.3

Admin

I am always suspicious of people who tell you not to believe things. Why not let people get all the information they can and make up their own minds?

The fact of the matter is that Obama is an "everyman" and quenched the thirst for change. Change was required but change for the sake of change is a dangerous thing. Just because someone/something is different it does not make them better.

I am not a supporter of Bush in any way, I would be one of his biggest critics however the American government are being let run riot at the moment with their hands in private business and printing money like it is toilet roll and the public is happy to allow this because there is an overwhelming feeling that "change" is good and "change" will solve everything.

Also... and I dont want to sound like a lunatic here... but... do you honestly think it is a coincidence that at a time when there is unprecedented hatred of America from the middle east suddenly a guy who is dark skinned and has a name which sounds anything but American gets in to office and begins immediately talking to the middle east - he is there at the moment for god sake. Sorry but if you ask me that is just too much of a coincidence for me.

O AMA insert a S = OSAMA
O AMA insert a B = OBAMA

Very difficult to believe that a few years after sept 11 attacks a dark skinned dude is in the white house with a very foreign sounding name..

turbo tee

Fresh Recruit
I am always suspicious of people who tell you not to believe things. Why not let people get all the information they can and make up their own minds?

The fact of the matter is that Obama is an "everyman" and quenched the thirst for change. Change was required but change for the sake of change is a dangerous thing. Just because someone/something is different it does not make them better.

I am not a supporter of Bush in any way, I would be one of his biggest critics however the American government are being let run riot at the moment with their hands in private business and printing money like it is toilet roll and the public is happy to allow this because there is an overwhelming feeling that "change" is good and "change" will solve everything.

Also... and I dont want to sound like a lunatic here... but... do you honestly think it is a coincidence that at a time when there is unprecedented hatred of America from the middle east suddenly a guy who is dark skinned and has a name which sounds anything but American gets in to office and begins immediately talking to the middle east - he is there at the moment for god sake. Sorry but if you ask me that is just too much of a coincidence for me.

O AMA insert a S = OSAMA
O AMA insert a B = OBAMA

Very difficult to believe that a few years after sept 11 attacks a dark skinned dude is in the white house with a very foreign sounding name..

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but right now the world needs mor love and peace. I personally think that after Bush f**ked up the world and relations with ethnic minorities, the american public believes or think in order to help in this aspect an ethnic minority leader would be ideal. Obama has stated he has no ties to Osama the names may sound similar but they are two different people. I like him because he is a people president, well educated and think not only for today but tomorrow. So lets just leave the guy and let him continue to do his work dark skin or not he is human.

gv1.3

Admin
I agree with the love and peace part and the dark skin part and I think the colour of someones skin should not be a consideration when voting but that works both ways.

There were interviews carried out in New York which I posted on here before the election and they stopped many black voters and asked them what they thought about Obama's intention to *insert McCain policy here* and they all said it was a great idea. An example was "what do you think about Obama's intention to increase troop numbers overseas and maintain the war on terror". They all said "great idea and we fully support him". It is a fact that many people voted for Obama because he was so different but they had no real idea about his policies.

I am not naive enough to believe that ANY president ANYWHERE in the world is not controlled by the money men above them and America is no different.

terccraz05

Member +
I agree with the love and peace part and the dark skin part and I think the colour of someones skin should not be a consideration when voting but that works both ways.

There were interviews carried out in New York which I posted on here before the election and they stopped many black voters and asked them what they thought about Obama's intention to *insert McCain policy here* and they all said it was a great idea. An example was "what do you think about Obama's intention to increase troop numbers overseas and maintain the war on terror". They all said "great idea and we fully support him". It is a fact that many people voted for Obama because he was so different but they had no real idea about his policies.

I am not naive enough to believe that ANY president ANYWHERE in the world is not controlled by the money men above them and America is no different.

Everyone is entitled there own opinion,

Well the real war is in Afganistan. Were going to have to confront the Taliban whether we like it or not. We do need to pull out of Iraq and leave it there own security forces to take over. Now yes that man is fully educated and smart but there are a lot of people out there that dont like him because of his "SKIN" color.

Now you say that were printing money. Well its not like he has a choice bro. He inherited this from good ol shit head BUSH that loved nothing but oil. For one General Motors needs to be saved, that a huge corporation that can't be allowed to fail. Now the mortgae companies. The ceo's got huge amounts of money for a bonus when there having issues. Obama stated that they needed to pay back that bonus to the country/tax payers. He's the president and more Americans need to support him and his actions.

gv1.3

Admin
Agreed on iraq but I can see the real threat now coming from North Korea and Iran. I would be highly surprised North Korea are not hit very hard soon.

On the printing money front, I agree you do have to spend money to reviatlise an economy but when you look at where a lot of the money is going you have to ask some questions. California is in an awful mess at the moment and planning the wipe another 5+ billion off their education budget. With a recent study I saw on CNN yesterday stating that American children are 25th in the world when it comes to maths I would have thought education would play a big role in getting America back on track but apparently spending money on various wildlife conservation projects etc is more important?!?

Also the white house forcing CEO's to resign etc is setting a very dangerous precedent.

Dave.

Member +
Some great points made here Dylan and I agree with virtually everything you've said 100%

The economy is a mess, and Barack is seen as the solution, give it time and I reckon America will fall out of grace with him. He's failing quite badly on a lot of the stuff he said would happen when he was made president so far, unless a lot of change happens soon I reckon he'll just do the usual and after his term/next term is up (after little change) will put his hands up and apologise, then retire. Much like Bush.

Oh and, as for someone called "Barack Hussein Obama" running America, i would never have seen that coming, especially when combined with the all the Muslim history/questions surrounding him (not that I, personally, feel that is an issue).

Dave

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
Same here Dave I personally dont care what he is called and his religious beliefs or his ancestry is of zero concern to me. I do however find it very interesting that at a time when US/Middle east relations are at an all time low suddenly the US has a president that is easier for the middle east to accept.

This could all be coincidental but rarely in politics do things happen by chance.

Dave.

Member +
Totally agree Dylan, while I believe a LOT of the stuff in this Obama Deception movie is garbage, Obama is certainly is a human riddle lol...

Still, like most things, we'll never know the truth behind it :p

Dave