The Saturday Thread

gv1.3

Admin
So... why the hell are you on TGTT on a Saturday, isnt this supposed to be a day to go outside and enjoy yourself/work on your car?

Whats your excuse for being on TGTT on a Saturday?

Ben89

Lifer
waiting for the missus to get readylol she's been hours, sunday will be my day for working on the car, why are you on here dylan?

gv1.3

Admin
I came on to check new threads :) Im off out in a bit to do some shopping but will be returning to work on the site later today. Hardly a blistering social life at the moment but the gf is coming back next Friday so will give me someone to go exploring this new town with :)

Aidan-G

Member +
i was out and about allready today,came home cause im bored and cold!lol

cant wait to leave this country!!!!!!!!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I'm recovering from a killer bout of man flu and a serious lack of sleep last night. Oh and I'm on 12 hour nights tonight. :(

Sparky

Member +
Meh I am just sat here playing Forza and generally Facebookin'/browsing TGTT and UKSC.

Going shopping now and gonna watch 4th kind tonight :)

Car is back home at the mam's house, need to fit my seats and put the GT seats in the n/a soon!!

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
im at work! :mad: i work from 9 till 1 and from 4 till 7 from monday to saturday.. so im online that time.

usually i take a day off or work on the car between 1 and 3

lleey2k4

Member +
Just finished work, ordered some new yokos :) Got some beer and gonna sit in and see how the football gets on while getting my drink on ready for the night.

Ben89

Lifer
don't watch the 4th kind man it is seriously fucked up man, i went with a couple of mates and the lady last night it is seriously messed up she couldnt even sleep lol
Meh I am just sat here playing Forza and generally Facebookin'/browsing TGTT and UKSC.

Going shopping now and gonna watch 4th kind tonight :)

Car is back home at the mam's house, need to fit my seats and put the GT seats in the n/a soon!!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Played 5's earlier and going to try my mates leads on my car, hopefully to find a solution for an issue lol.

Then pub for a game of snooker with the lads and back to mine for the boxing. :) thought id catch up with the EP heads.

Aidan-G

Member +
don't watch the 4th kind man it is seriously fucked up man, i went with a couple of mates and the lady last night it is seriously messed up she couldnt even sleep lol

sounds like my kind of film,lol

could be a plan for tonight:)

gv1.3

Admin
Ive not played snooker in a while lol so this should be fine with the drinks in

haha... just try keep the balls on the table and try remember in what order they need to be potted!

If you are having a bad game and nothing will sink do what I do... resort to annoying snookers :) frustrate your opponent in to submission!!

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Been out this mrning to toyota for some part's...

Home now as its shitty as hell down hear in sunny devon..:haha:

Kids on x-box so gonna do dinner soon and go watch some fireworks tonite...

Iain@CRD

Lifer
haha... just try keep the balls on the table and try remember in what order they need to be potted!

If you are having a bad game and nothing will sink do what I do... resort to annoying snookers :) frustrate your opponent in to submission!!

Unfortuently i seem to be flukey that way and seem to always get them, starts off fine but after a few pints my game starts going down hill lol

Apart from this im just ordering stuff i need for the trackday also, tyres etc so i can prepared.

Do u play snooker often then Dyl?