The 'short' joke thread...

markeybhoy

Member +
Did you all know its now illegal to wear clothing on the wrong parts of your body, look at gary glitter for example, he was jailed for putting a Thai on his cock...

appologies if thats too far but i thought it was funny and had to share lol

lets get this thread loaded with shortish jokes to lighten up the nght :)

Man walks into a pub with a frog on his head. "what's that doing there?!" ask the barman. The frog replies "it was just a lump on my arse at first..."

Cheese sandwich walks into a pub. Barman says "sorry sir, we don't serve food".

Bullet00th

Member +
"Breaking News" Police have re-arrested Gary Glitter this morning, they've found class A drugs in his kitchen, class B drugs in his living room and class 5C in his bedroom!

Sticking with the Glitter theme :)

Gryzor

Admin
Anthing to declare ?

ndsv0x.jpg

goldenvtr

Member +
"Breaking News" Police have re-arrested Gary Glitter this morning, they've found class A drugs in his kitchen, class B drugs in his living room and class 5C in his bedroom!

Sticking with the Glitter theme :)

LMFAO!

i heard this one the other day:

a slug travels from the back garden of a house round the to front to eat some nice plants only to have the owner of the house, throw him back over the fence. so the slug makes a day long travel AGAIN all the way to the front of the house again where that morning the owner see's him and throws him back again.

once more the slug travels from the back to the front and starts eating the plants, the home owner spots him there once more and the slug streches upwards in the direction of the man and says:

"what you looking at?"

dan_ep82

Member +
Gary glitter has tried to escape the uk by jumping out of his plane into the sea.....

it did't take the coatguard long to find him bobbing up and down on a small boy.

59bhp

Member +
LMFAO!

a slug travels from the back garden of a house round the to front to eat some nice plants only to have the owner of the house, throw him back over the fence. so the slug makes a day long travel AGAIN all the way to the front of the house again where that morning the owner see's him and throws him back again.

once more the slug travels from the back to the front and starts eating the plants, the home owner spots him there once more and the slug streches upwards in the direction of the man and says:

"what you looking at?"

Traning day..........and i still dont get it.

" i once had a go a tap dancing in my youth.......didnt get very far because i kept falling in the sink"

2 bags of crisps were walking down the street and i was driving past so i pulled over and said "do you need a lift" to which i got the reply "no thanks were walkers"

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
2 Bats, hanging upside down... One say to the other "what do you fear most about getting old?" The other bat replies, "incontinence...".

Gee

Member +
LMFAO!

"what you looking at?"

What...the...fuck?

LMFAO!

"what you looking at?"

what the fuck!! i dont get that either!!!

Bloy

Fresh Recruit
Man walks into a fancy dress party with a wellie on his knob
A guy comes upto him and asks "What are you doing"
The man replies "Just fuckin a boot"