the starlet has sold

Rick

Trader
Personally I find VTEC's boring. I'm far too lazy to drive one and having such a narrow power band will be very frustrating.

My pride and joy is now on the market but I'm having a step up and going with an Evo 5.

I reckon you will get very bored with a Honda very quick....Unless it's a turbo'd one of course:p

storey

Member +
yeah sx turbo wish i could afford a ek9 but there just too expensive at the min so next best thing the sir going to look at a black one tomoz been in country a few months with full exhaust system with 421 manifold sounds quite nice for 3500 with the mugen grill i just fancy something different and with it revin past 8k sounds like fun :)

storey

Member +
been and picked the above civic sir up today and omg the vtec is awesome
miss the starlet and dump valve but i already love the civic.

with it being the sir it has 170bhp standard so it really aint no slow car.

just wanted to say thankyou to everbody who as helped me over the years and ill see you all around.

ill still be on just not as often as i believe this is one hell off a forum.

chris

lanxter

Member +
alrite story lad,
long time no see matey.
get a nice civic ek9 lad and turbo it.
ricky's just turboed his and its very very fast and parts are cheap as chips

SaRfI

Member +
SIR ISNT A SLOW CAR NEITHER FAST BUT Quicker then stock gt/glanza , handeling is very nice too.

if you can Afford type r then go for it much improved version of base model(sir) and handling God of hatchs IMO :)

storey

Member +
here are the pics of the replacement for the starlet been getting a few things sorted with it so first pics are here now.

civicrear.jpg

civicfront.jpg

monka

Member +
SIR ISNT A SLOW CAR NEITHER FAST BUT Quicker then stock gt/glanza , handeling is very nice too.

if you can Afford type r then go for it much improved version of base model(sir) and handling God of hatchs IMO :)

handling god of hatchbacks? what books and tv shows you been looking it.

the dc2/5 is much better.

have driven all 3 quite spiritedly, and the integra is so much better.

o the joy of working on imports

Seanmcn

Member +
Its very nice!
Do you want to buy SiR Side skirts?? lol!

A friend of mine is sellin them, but will need to be resprayed.

Deano

Banned
How can an sir be quicker than a stock standard gt/glanza when I see them running down the quarter mile they do 16's and on a youtube video a bzr levin beat the crap out of a civic sir around the track and down the quarter mile standard starlets do low to mid 15's stock and civics do 16's fact I used to have a levin and it could beat those civics very easily. You should have bought a levin imho a bzr has a standard lsd and 6 speed gearbox and is faster