thinin of sellin the glanza ..

tucka

Member +
first off all this isnt a forsale thread just one of them im in 2minds threads lol gauging intrest

P1020109.jpg

well there she is

current spec

apexi power fc ecu
apexi avc spec d boost controller
apexi power fc commander
apexi boost gauge
apexi oil temp gauge
JAM racing front lip
JAM racing Rear bumper
JAM racing spoiler
Liversports side skirts
Varis Carbon fiber bonnet
JAM racing gear knob
momo steering wheel
cliford G5 alarm
panhard rod
uprated front anti roll bar
optional rear 3point strut brace
atech final speed rims
kyb special sr shocks
unknown springs but they feel good lol
rx7 TMIC
blitz BOV
exedy clutch
apexi sus power air filter
HKS hi silient power exhaust system
new manacore 8m leads
new ngk plugs
new dissy + rotar arm
new oem radiator
3g groved disks
green stuff pads
kenwood double din
jdm flare

prob missed out somethings but shes super clean and extreamly well looked after, just gauging intrest at the mo until i sort out my split rad hose, and ive deciced what i wanna do. what u guys reckon shes worth im thinkin around 5k?? shes just done 60000 miles and past mot with flying colours.

just fancy a change, bigger car, but still in 2 minds of what to do...

tucka

Member +
lol im thinkin of many things stu, but yeah ae86 has been on my mind for a while, or on the other end of the scale a bmw 330 u still got ur beemer?

stuart

Member +
Yep, got a 320d saloon at the mo! but getting another in April. :)

AE86! - Know a guy who has a v v v tidy AE shell, its bright yellow.. Sweeps off DW..

tucka

Member +
is that the dude off jap tourqe? need a full ae86 stu lol its not the flintstones dude lol

Pav

Member +
Its a very nice car mate, nicer in person imo. Its hard to put a value on it as it has a fair few mods, but I'd say cica 5k would be about right. I'd be tempted take it off you if I didnt have mine.

I understand why you might want to sell it, been looking at 86s for a little while now too!

seab

Member +
Get something bigger, 2.0L turbo with 4wd. Easy to get big power, and can throw them around like a hooligan :)

andyglanzav

Member +
would you be just looking to sell it or would ya break it? you'd prob shift most of the mods handy enough, its a lovely looking V!

tucka

Member +
cheers dudes, theres no way i would eva brake the car. means to much to me to do that! if i was to sell i would want it to go to a some one who would luv it and look after it