Time to say good bye to the starlet.

hey all,

well its time to say bye to the starlet world lol!!

i had the car up for sale for a while gathering some interest and then decided to let her go to a new owner and get myself something newer.

the starlet went on monday and i got myself a 206 gti which i will post some pics up of the gti and see what u all think i know it wont compare to the starlet but well well!!!

i will stay a member on the site but wont visit as much but it was a pleasure speaking to u all and one day i will make a meet and get to meet some more ppl as i have made some good close mates through the site!!

You swap it for the 206 or sell it and buy a 206?

new owner a member on here?

edit: Will have to remember that it aint your car anymore if I see it!

Last edited:
i sold the starlet and bought the pug!

and not sure if he is a member on here lol!!!

cat i have a sticker for u lol!!! the boy is from huntly so u may not see him lol!!

and there aint nothing wrong with the french lol not that much right though lol!!

and the car is mint so will be fun lol!!!

Whats the boys name, probably know him or know of him like. I live around that are remember.

Sticker? Explain yourself! lol

Oh any spares you got lying about that are interesting at all for the starbo?

just think its time for a change and something newer plus i want a bike so its more practical for that too!!

and stickers the 4efte inside ones lol not sure if i have any spares lol!!

cheers for the offer bud but stickers are not my thing. Cars need to be clean and free of that kind of stuff in my opinion lol

Clean as in not covered in stickers, dirt is fine though :D