Tinited indicators (FAO goldenvtr etc)

GTti

Member +
I'm not a fan of bodymods but I think giving my indicators a make over would look good on my charade.

Whats the best way to do it (black) and get a *good* finish?

gayan_GT

Lifer
I'm not a fan of bodymods but I think giving my indicators a make over would look good on my charade.

Whats the best way to do it (black) and get a *good* finish?

ahhh welcome buddy... LOL!!! any ways yeah since your charade is white i think it would look awsome... BTW love you car mate looks mint

Dan3SGTE

Member +
What i did with mine was literally sparayed a few coats of black spray on it...

from the remote control car shop which has a slightly transparent effect............

simple job

GTti

Member +
If it was mint I wouldn't have just spent £2k on the bodywork! Pretty much only the inner shell and upwards of the bonnet is original now!

Looking for some more info.. come on I thought you guys would give a quick answer!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
just spray it!

i sprayed it and worked a treat... they are jet black and look the part in my opinion.... what more info do you want.....

i dont see how else you'll get them black without spraying them........

goldenvtr

Member +
When i did it i jsut did light layesrs of black then lots of laquere then more black, keep going untill you get yours desierd darkness.
ive got clear indicators now:)

chinaone

Member +
I used tinting spray cans, can pick it up any where. Those are mainly for tint windows and rear break lights etc. I spray a lot of coats, until you can't see the orange. Thought i over done it. But lights still coming though.