To any of the mods can I do this first?

kemnaychris

Member +
Hi I am away to brake my car as u know can I out a full list if my spec up in this area before I make a for sale thread so people know what am selling in next few days or is it forbidden?

Pm a reply with ur answer cheers :)

weeJohn

Lifer
Just put it all up in the for sale section, do it once and be done with it or others will start crying about the sales rules not being followed. You can do it in one template, list it all with individual prices and photos to keep it all right.

Texx

Super Moderator
Gauging interest threads are only permitted in the classifieds forum, any thread submitted must follow the rules i.e. a completed sales template and photos of every item being advertised for sale.

All photos must be of the relevant items in their current condition, if an item needs to be removed from the car before a decent photo can be taken then I'd advise against listing such items until they have been removed from the car.

kemnaychris

Member +
Ok cool so I can list all my parts and prices in 1 template but have to show pics of everything available its just I don't want like 60 maybe more templates made up will take forever lol

Texx

Super Moderator
As long as each photo clearly shows the item it represents, that shouldn't be an issue.

However if the thread starts to get messy you may be asked to relist the items with individual templates.