Toyota MR2 GT Turbo T-Bar Roof For Sale Low Milage

Status
Not open for further replies.

EP82

Member +
For sale: 1992 Toyota MR2 GT Turbo

Item Condition:

Great Inside and out, only covered 67k miles from new. Modifications as follows:

Rev3 Rear lights
HKS Superdragger Exhaust
Carbon Rear Centrepiece
Momo Racing wheel
Momo Gear Knob
Momo Pedals
Sony Stereo

Price and price conditions:

Reduced - £2295

Extra Info:

The car has 2 Brand new rear tires and has recently had service which included new oil, oil filter, air filter, NGK Iridium plugs. The car is currently running 240-260bhp and is RWD ;)

MOT till end of August and Tax till end of January.

Reason for sale:

Only for sale as I have recently lost my job and cant afford to run it anymore. Very fair price for such low miles :)

Pictures:

Pictures do not do the car justice as were taken late evening once I had the chance to wash it, other pics available on request :)

DSCN0036.jpg

DSCN0037.jpg

DSCN0034.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0039.jpg

DSCN0040.jpg

DSCN0045.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0051.jpg

DSCN0052.jpg

DSCN0053.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

Contact Details:

Alex: 07981199706 or PM :)

Sheffield S-Yorks

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Collection only

Last edited:

EP82

Member +
The car Does have a Private Registration but this will not be included in the sale.

EP82

Member +
Didint get chance to take any pics today so I will be sure to upload them tomorrow :)

EP82

Member +
Yep pics will be uploaded tomorrow, Yea tis a bit of a bargain and I will be sad to see her go :(

EP82

Member +
Car is now on pistonheads with link below,

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/844738.htm

For some reason when you type the reg plate into Norwich Union the car is displayed as a 2002 MR2 non-turbo, obviously if this were to be used the insurance company would need to be notified once the premium has been taken out.

Sean_GT

Member +
I am very tempted to buy one of these but it would mean i would have to sell the Glanza and i just cant be bothered:(

Dan3SGTE

Member +
nice car. Looks pretty clean.

Can i ask how you estimated 240 to as much as 260BHP with just exhaust? Thats a rev1 or 2 and they come with between 200-220BHP, so how the 20-40BHP increase?

EP82

Member +
Ah right, it is indeed a rev 2 which would mean 200-220bhp I never really looked into modifying the car and so did not look into power figures, I was told 240-260 when I purchased the car.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
ahh cool fair play, sorry man, i was genuinley curious, Being a rev 2 should have at least 220BHP :) But easily tuned to 280BHP with some boost...

Good luck dude

EP82

Member +
Thanks :) Yea I wish I could keep her but its hard to insure and run without a job :( I did plan on modifying it and running as close to 300bhp as I could but unfortunatly I have to say goodbye

starbogt

Member +
bit overpriced IMHO. Nice though.

How can you justify this statement on someones for sale thread they go for anywhere around 2200 and up in this area this is fairly cheap in my opinion and its very nice. I know for a fact if you make him a reasonable offer he'd deffinately consider too.

Good luck with the sale Alex hope you get a job before she goes then you won't have to sell.

EP82

Member +
Thanks Andrew,

Yea Ideally if I find a job within the month I will be taking her off pistonheads and remove the sales thread.

Elaine

Lifer
This is a really nice looking car I would say for a Rev 2 its a good price I am on the look out for an 2 at the moment shame your so far away as I really love the colour!!

Status
Not open for further replies.