toyota starlet ep71 shell

rab

Lifer
looking for a shell for a ep71 i know its a long shot but if anyone hears of one let me know dont mind a bit of rust but dont want a rot box :homer:

rab

Lifer
please do i managed to get my hands on a 88 starlet turbo-s very good interior and running gear but the body is rotten want to keep this beast alive as they are so rare there is a guy down south has a cracker one for sale on gumtree it is a minter

Johnny_C

Lifer
please do i managed to get my hands on a 88 starlet turbo-s very good interior and running gear but the body is rotten want to keep this beast alive as they are so rare there is a guy down south has a cracker one for sale on gumtree it is a minter
how much?

rab

Lifer
i dont mind paying the money but would like the shell to be rot free if possible
cheers for your help i gave you some rep

Foggy

Member +
I think the na ep71 starlets are making stupid money there are a few minters but you will pay for them try donedeal.ie there is always a few on it.

Johnny_C

Lifer
no look with it in the dealer/buy and sell,will make a few phone calls for you on monday,i should be able to come across one easily enuff.

weeJohn

Lifer
I had one of these, try to avoid the ones with a sunroof on them, the roof rots like hell around the roof part.

Really nice seats in the 71 turbos, they were a lot nicer than the 82 interiors.