Toyota Starlet GL

GTWorld

Member +
Hi Ppl,

Im starting to think of my next project and quite fancying to do the GL i got a couple of question on this,

Will a GT engine fit straight in(or would i have to weild new mount possitions?
Are they easy to convert?

Im sure someone has done this already so id appreicate the help.

Cheers in Advance:p

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
leave it out bumhole:p, yeah everything would be a staright swap if you got hold of a gt dash and wiring loom would make it a half a day job swapping everything over,
i am gonna add all my 5e bits up and let you no

KrissyB

Member +
we can build you a 5e ;) , its not the cost of the 5e thas the issue its everything else Ray.

Management
Turbo
Manifolds
Intercoolers
You get my drift

Should be cool though defo worthy of PP status if you pull it off

GTWorld

Member +
we can build you a 5e ;) , its not the cost of the 5e thas the issue its everything else Ray.

Management
Turbo
Manifolds
Intercoolers
You get my drift

Should be cool though defo worthy of PP status if you pull it off

Yeah i know what you mean matey.

Its going to be a very long project and not started till next year but i want to start planning it and maybe buying a couple of things so when it comes to it i know excatley whats happening with the car....

Give me a price by pm for a 5e engine mate gota be a pp top spec one;)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
just under 2.5k just on the block, still need turbo kit, management, injetor's, fuel pump, fpr, oil's, it's not cheap

KrissyB

Member +
Yeah i know what you mean matey.

Its going to be a very long project and not started till next year but i want to start planning it and maybe buying a couple of things so when it comes to it i know excatley whats happening with the car....

Give me a price by pm for a 5e engine mate gota be a pp top spec one;)

Yeah just dont rush fella to be fair, a PP engine lol best of talking to GAZ about that one there fella.

Id personally buy something like this and put something mad in it.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Starle...s_UK?hash=item1e589433f0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

5e's have been done now to the death but whatever floats your boat.

If you do want a 5e built the PP team is the place to do it ;)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
i want that kp man:mad:, dad would go mad if i got another one, need a BIG garage or storage area,

ray there's one on ebay for 26 quid at the min:drive:

KrissyB

Member +
i want that kp man:mad:, dad would go mad if i got another one, need a BIG garage or storage area,

ray there's one on ebay for 26 quid at the min:drive:

Buy it half and half keep it here and 2jz it next year after we finished your Grey one. Im cleaning out my garage now as we speak. Just painted all the metal shelves and sorted all my dads tools out. (mine now lol)