Toyota Supra Twin Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4cko

Member +
For sale: 1994 Supra TT

Price and price conditions: £8000 (would swap for forged GT/ Glanza + cash)

Extra Info: Manual, 38,000 miles, TRD rear wing, standard front bumper with lip, Blitz cat back exhaust, second decat, new NGK iridiums, new fuel filter, Blitz panel filter, black 18's with chrome lip, rear tints, Cusco front strut brace, defi gauges, Blitz access ecu, HID headlights, recent cambelt change

Pictures:
supra-1.jpg

Contact Details:pM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: You pay money, you take car

Last edited:

j4cko

Member +
well, got it a lil while b4 i got rid of the starlet, but ye. Its not so much the fuel bill, im just missing my starlet

Chris Mcat

Fresh Recruit
i had a scooby... same issue...wank on fuel and deep down always suspected i missed the starlet...5 minutes after driving down the road in my new gt... i realised how much id been missing it!

good luck with the sale...shld be easy cos its a lovely motor!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
it just doesnt sound right owing a Supra twin turbs and missing a starlet, i can complete relate to what your saying as i love the cars, it just does sound strange. lol

Andyep82

Member +
mint car mate, does sounds really weird sellin a twin turbo supra to buy a starlet
its mad how attached you get to these cars really!

good luck with sale mate

j4cko

Member +
ye but it would have to be a naughty starlet, like the one trev's getting in..... Theyre just two completely different types of car, the amount of looks i get in the Supra is unbelievable, but maybe thats why i like the starlet, cos its that little bit understated. Like my old one, looked nothing special, but then you boot it and the screamer kicks in, then i got looks lol

markeybhoy

Member +
didnt know the supras had this but that wee cheeky splitter that lowers at the front is awesome!!!! press of a button and up it pops out the road. my mate showed me it on his. looks brilliant when lowered!

Much it cost to fill one of these bad boys up?? It like my old GT4 where it took approx £60 of last years and half prices to fill and returned about 250miles of easy going throttle?

Status
Not open for further replies.