trd or TuRD lol

glanzaV195

Member +
trd engine mounts, to hard and not nice?? or good and perfectly fine for every day driving?? what does everyone think? i need new mounts badly!

Monkfish

Member +
When you first fit them you'll really notice the vibrations at idle, but after a few days of driving you won't even think about it. Great mounts and fairly easy to fit too.

:)

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Why do you need uprated engine mounts? what are the benefits of them. i understand they stop the engine rocking about as much. Toby sells them doesnt he?

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Usually old mounts are worn due to age and abuse, new ones from Toyota are not much cheaper so TRD are the best option. There not bad at all, if you want lots of vibration then get solid metal mounts! They will also help to prevent masses of weight transfer as you try and accelerate..

T

goldenvtr

Member +
i bought mounts just to suit the extra power ive been giving the engine. 2 of the standard mounts where very fuked, one fell apart complty the other took a little pull to fall apart and the final one was cracked....

C

CaL

it sounds like it should be OEM FTW....dont like the thought of the car vibrating more than it does now at idle....