Member +
For sale: SOLD !!!!!
gt3071
Item Condition:
Excellent working order

Price and price conditions:
£450

Extra Info:

was removed from my Mazda 626 2.0l16v .Turbo changed due to another one ,for a blitz turbo charger.Wastegate door was soldered for using an external wastegate.This is a billet version .

Pictures:

Contact Details:

PM me please or at ramses.rms@wanadoo.fr

REUNION island

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

due to my location , i can give a quote for delivery by airmail service.PAypal is required please add the fees .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For sale:
APEXI ITC
Item Condition:
Excellent working order

Price and price conditions:
£120GBP

Extra Info:

was removed from my Mazda 626 2.0l16v .An easy way to alter timing in a turbo car with 5 knobs very rare to find

Pictures:

Contact Details:

PM me please or at ramses.rms@wanadoo.fr

REUNION island

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

due to my location , i can give a quote for delivery by airmail service.PAypal is required please add the fees .

Last edited:

goldenvtr

Member +
was hte 626 a fs-de engine? if so what boost did you run?? intrested as i just bought a 323f and want to boost it safly as a daily driver lol

ramses974

Member +
was hte 626 a fs-de engine? if so what boost did you run?? intrested as i just bought a 323f and want to boost it safly as a daily driver lol

My engine is a FE3N not a FS-DE , but i have owned an FS-DE with a K03 ( Audi TT) turbo inside. The FS-DE can easily accept 0.5bar ..No more...

goldenvtr

Member +
ah cool, my engine is acually the fp-de (1.8cc) has higher compression ratio but shorter stroke as its a more "square engine rod-piston ratio" so i was going to run 7/8 psi on a td04 as ive got 3 of them lying around lol

cheers, good luck with the sale !