Username!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee

Member +
Hi, is there any way of changing my username or shall i just delete my account an do a new one?

Bazza has already told you all we are no longer together. I wouldnt put my life on a forum but everyone to there own. Just hope you lot dont judge :haha: Im not in the wrong but i have no reason to explain myself. :)

As soon as i get myself on my feet, Job, My house sorted to how i want it, i will be looking for a gt :) Thats why i havent just deleted my account cause you lot are very helpful and bazza got me into cars and even though im not with him anymore. I'll still be a big fan of his car :) But i will be asking a few questions when i get the money sorted for a gt thats if i dont change my mind anyway.

Aimee x

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Pretty sure an admin could possibly have it changed. Drop one of the admin a PM, no need to create a topic really :) that way you can keep it personal.

Iain

Aimee

Member +
Well i have had input in the car and helped him with it and even though S**t has happend between us im not going to be perthetic :)

Everything happens for a reason and i just have to look forward and keep smiliing! Same as he should!

Aimee

Member +
Thanks to Franza1 username has been changed :)
Only took like 5minutes to reply to my PM saying it had been done, Im a very happy bunny now :haha:
ThankYou
Aimee x

Bazza

Member +
fair play aimee get yourself behind the wheel of opne of these little rocket ep's! :drive:

once you have had boost there is no going back! :)

lleey2k4

Member +
Not impressed, she takes my wheels off me for you and leaves you lol i would have never backed down to you Bazza haha

Status
Not open for further replies.